*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Chadb hi mate u get a free pack of 10-15 regular seeds from the list in the free seeds thread in this sub forum for a 1 yr subscription. then the next year you can subscribe again and get more free seeds(btw there are some real crackers in there:yep:). if u want to subscribe go to the store drop-down  menu at top of screen....atb.....:yinyang:

• Like 2

Big thanks to joolz, and to any members who have sent in seeds for us subsrcibers. My package arrived today, and i'm a very happy chappy :yep:

What a fucklot of amazing strains!!!! Probably ended up with over 100 beans. All the strains sound/look really interesting, some pucka outdoor strains too. All for supporting this rather good website. Should have done it years ago :doh:

25 smottie remix have just been put into compost. I cant friggin' wait :yes:

• Like 15

Correction, 20 smottie remix, and 5 oldtimes x amnesia haze have gone in compost. I'll be back with some pic's, and maybe some seeds to send in.

Joolz i saw your message about stock running low. I have got some i could send in, but i'm just not sure of the quality, as i havn't grown any out yet. They're outdoor strains, and should be pretty good really. All from good stock. I'm never gonna grow them all, and i'd happily send them in if people would want them. I've just put a load in as a germination test :yep:

Nice one :yinyang:

• Like 8

On 12/6/2018 at 7:25 PM, the lone deranger said:

Big thanks to joolz, and to any members who have sent in seeds for us subsrcibers. My package arrived today, and i'm a very happy chappy :yep:

What a fucklot of amazing strains!!!! Probably ended up with over 100 beans. All the strains sound/look really interesting, some pucka outdoor strains too. All for supporting this rather good website. Should have done it years ago :doh:

25 smottie remix have just been put into compost. I cant friggin' wait :yes:

Great Minds!  lol

my package also arrived today and i'd like to echo the sentiments above - much big heap thanks to seed contributors and to those who make this site possible.

im over that suspicious white rock in the sky... over the moon, thats it, im over the moon with the state of my seed box! i went from having zero strains descended from the legendary ot1 to having several, including exciting cocktails, along with some other semi-inducing strains... strongly recommend site subscription! 

the only drawback is the impossibility of waiting for spring to plant outdoor.

the siren song of tent zips and timer clicks is strong... :yes:

Edited by tsk
spellign
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Germination test was succesfull :yep: For the outdoor growers there will be..

Whitey freeze is from Real Gorilla Seeds genetics.

Whitey Freeze x Whitey Freeze                              30ish seeds

Whitey Freeze F2 x Whitey Freeze  F2                   100ish seeds

(Easy Sativa x Skunk #1) x Whitey Freeze F2         20 seeds

Lemon Haze Auto x Whitey Freeze F2                    40/50 seeds

And a mixed bag with all of the above in. Hopefully someone might like a pick and mix option. lol

I'm about to do an indoor seed run too. For myself i'm doing Ugorg Killer Skunk F2's, hopefully there will be enough for me to send some in.

But i thought i'd let you lot choose what strains you wanted. See here...

Nice one :yinyang:

• Like 15

Alright there, 

I recently made some Gsc beans using a male of super platinum Gsc from @panik at Rgsc, I flung as much of the pollen over one lady super platinum Gsc and my keeper mother Gsc which I got as a freebie years ago,  a few pictures, one of the male, plenty of side growth, short and stocky,large.AA97448E-96A2-4FF7-8EAA-A95C9D86A49B.jpeg

The super platinum Gsc lady.

Much better yielded than the other, solid larger buds,didn’t have the same cookie smell flavour to her, but a very strong smoke,I Bho’ed most of it, simply wonderful it was.large.7FAFFE28-F05B-4295-A19A-7C3D2C448FB7.jpeg

large.467A255D-FC91-4274-A21C-DA1F228EA535.jpeglarge.5C5A86D8-499D-4013-83B5-EC9765446108.jpeg

Finally a couple of of shots of the keeper,mouth watering flavour, comparable to a blue cheese with much more flavour leaves a cookie aftertaste, cooked in 8-9 weeks,

large.IMG_3108.JPGlarge.IMG_3155.JPG

I reckon have 200 ish from the Sp and some from the other, I would gladly send them in for subbies.

large.4727A908-3823-40A4-BA53-8E1189DBD595.jpeg

So if some one for here can hit me with the address I’ll get them sent.If you want them.

It would be nice nice to give something back to uk420.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 22

Hi,

Do anyone have any info about subbies being send to IE? Do I need to send extra £ and is it ok to send euros? 

(cant find any topic about this) 

Thanks for replies  

@Lazan @Joolz would be the man to speak to im sending of my subs this year too well at the end of the month but if seedage is at a shortage im happy to go with out I feel ive got well more then £20 worth of information from this site. Whats the phrase im looking for you learn something new every day

13 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

@Lazan @Joolz would be the man to speak to im sending of my subs this year too well at the end of the month but if seedage is at a shortage im happy to go with out I feel ive got well more then £20 worth of information from this site. Whats the phrase im looking for you learn something new every day

Im the same boat. Subbed for all the support I have had.

1 hour ago, Lazan said:

Do I need to send extra £ and is it ok to send euros? 

no need to send extra for postage and euros to the equivalent of £20 are fine  :yep:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Megumin said:

Im the same boat. Subbed for all the support I have had.

what did you go for then, mate?

Edited by elmer budd
vapey highness