*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

8 hours ago, beezee said:

And they're outdoor only, guerrilla gold hermies indoors 

Nice one @beezee... i didnt think i ever see any gorrilla glue up on here... i do recall seeing the guerilla gold though. Thanks for the heads up on the hermie ! I wish there were karma type buttons on here for situations like this because could of caused me an unwelcome issue so respect ! 

Have you grown them out ? If so Was it early in flower or towards the end ? Was there much variation ?

• Like 1

I've got a couple out now @Sinbud first time for me. From what I've read, not the best flavour, but solid against rot and make excellent hacks.

Also they're most likely at least f6 mainly through openish pollination, so could be quite a bit of variation, but there are different lines hence the number. You'd be best off asking @Eelhelmet what he sent in.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Which subbies seeds that are currently available would you recommend for a first time grower? Not nessecarily planning on using for my first grow but I'm am planning to subscribe soon!

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 5:12 PM, Mimicker said:

Which subbies seeds that are currently available would you recommend for a first time grower? Not nessecarily planning on using for my first grow but I'm am planning to subscribe soon!

You should be ok with any of them :yep:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Joolz said:

You should be ok with any of them :yep:

lol you would say that! I've heard that cheeses are a forgiving strain, guess I'll find out!

hey @Mimicker, go for one of vicfirths psychosis crosses, there are current grows of this if you look around, i just subbed again and got psychosis*animal stomper and also strawberry amnesia*double durban....all for 20 nicker!!! that sees me well into next year.

• Like 4

On 01/10/2018 at 5:12 PM, Mimicker said:

Smottie remix :yep:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, nl5 said:

Do I still need to send a padded envelope in? I thought i read somewhere it changed a few years ago.

No mate just return address needed, envelope supplied

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey any tips on what seeds to get?

For the indoor I'd prefer a more sativa smoke, less than 10 weeks and not crazy stretchy. If nothing that fits that a good indica that's quick potent with some yield. As for the outdoor. Something that will finish at 54 lattitde and can handle the insanely wet weather up here.

Thanks guys