*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 01/08/2018 at 9:20 AM, grotbags said:

@Bwm, whate did u pick mate?

@grotbags, I ended up changing my mind at the last min and went with oldtimes x amnesia haze......fingers crossed they’ll be good!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

@Bwm Can either yourself or @Joolz pm me with a adress for whom i pay the subbs to thanks

You can view the current list of beans here......

On 30/07/2018 at 2:01 PM, grotbags said:

currently growing out @GreenVision's malibu pie f2 subbie seeds, i have eight plants that have just been flipped..

i know 8 plants is pretty limited but theyre f2's so we should be starting to isolate that goodness....

4 girls, 4 boys, perfect..... :yinyang:

• Like 4

@grotbags You should get a couple decent pheno's out of them, I'm just finishing 8 in soil and I'd say 2-3 are pretty banging with at least one worthy of keeping, and the others are also very good but I haven't tried them all yet. I'm smoking the earliest finishing one (8 weeks) and she's lovely....strong but nice high and crazy sweet smell...possibly too sickly for me, but we'll see. 

I've decided to keep her along with possibly one other that I reckon takes a week longer and could even be more potent (haven't tried it yet though), and re-run in RDWC.

Also I found that the ones that starting producing trichomes the earliest end up producing the most and looking the best (but I've found that for most strains I've done anyway).

If you could get a pic up on the subbies pic thread at some point when they're done I'd really appreciate it, I'd be interested to see how yours turn out.

Good luck and enjoy!

@Joolz once again top service seeds arrived fast , safe and well, can you or someone please tell me where I can check my subbie end date looked all over and don't seem to be able to find it.

Cheers 

• Like 1

On 6 August 2018 at 7:54 PM, grotbags said:

@SevernValleySavant, hi man, what was she like on the stretch and feeding generally? Oh and how long did they go for?.. Cheers... :yinyang:

Very low stretch, I'd say light to moderate feeders with a couple phenos (usually the frostiest ones) throwing up a little calmag deficiency for me halfway into flower, when I was using basic grow n bloom nutes. Of the two best plants, one was ready bang on 8 weeks, the other could go a week longer....most were 9-10 weeks for me but I did them in soil and flipped when they were quite young (before they were showing preflowers), so I imagine a re-run in hydro with clones could finish most of these in around 8.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 3:29 PM, grotbags said:

4 girls, 4 boys, perfect..... :yinyang:

malibu pie f2's looking great, love the sweet candyland smell. get some pics up soon.

picked a male for pollen, not much stretch, good symmetry and the most dense flower clusters. these were the only criteria i could judge them on....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grotbags said:

malibu pie f2's looking great, love the sweet candyland smell. get some pics up soon.

picked a male for pollen, not much stretch, good symmetry and the most dense flower clusters. these were the only criteria i could judge them on....

Got these breaking ground as we speak! Get the pictures up mate

• Like 2