*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

currently growing out @GreenVision's malibu pie f2 subbie seeds, i have eight plants that have just been flipped...was seriously considering growing out the males to find the best one and letting it have its way with my best girl....would anybody be interested in malibu pie f3's?

i know 8 plants is pretty limited but theyre f2's so we should be starting to isolate that goodness....

the veg smell and rubbing the stalks on all of them has a lovely aroma, kind of like the shortbread sweet smell with an og kushy background.  Id need to order a tent for the purpose which is the reason im asking u guys, i dont really want to go to all that work just for seeds for my own use. so what do u think?

• Like 11

Great response guys... :yep:.. I'm defo doing this, need a little tent for the lads.... They should be showing sex by the end of the week.... :yinyang:

• Like 6

I will say that I'd need to do my own documented grow with the seeds before I give them out with my name on it. 

It really is a long term commitment but it could be really worth it.... :yinyang:

• Like 7

@Joolz can you please save me some of the B-Line x (Disco Biscuit x Blues) that @skullDuggery has sent in, Cash on way first thing in morning.

Thank you

• Like 1

@GreenVisionhi man, iv got a couple of questions about the malibu pie.....whats it like feeding-wise?.....how much did they stretch on average and does any of the parents have colour..?....cheers.....

48 minutes ago, grotbags said:

@Bwm, whate did u pick mate?

I think it was either the white widow x or the double Durban........Took me ages to decide

• Like 1

Hi, everyone  - I got a pack of the Cream Caramel Auto as subbies. Do we know whether these are fem seeds or unknowns? I forgot to ask Joolz when I ordered them.

cheers

On 01/08/2018 at 2:50 PM, PermanentWaves said:

Hi, everyone  - I got a pack of the Cream Caramel Auto as subbies. Do we know whether these are fem seeds or unknowns? I forgot to ask Joolz when I ordered them.

cheers

• Like 1