*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Would it be possible to snag a pack of Vic's Psycho Animal Stomper please, will off to the PO tomorrow :) 

On 30/05/2018 at 11:40 PM, SevernValleySavant said:

@highgrower I grabbed a pack of your Disco B (Stinkbomb x stinkbomb) with my last subscription. Looking forward to seeing what comes out!

@SevernValleySavant Hi Mate just wondered if you had poped those Disco B? I'm looking at those myself as my first free subbie. I don't do auto's and like quick finish strains 

Did you get any info with them, as to how long they take to flower and any other relative info as to feed, climate? Cheers :skin_up:

Hiya mate, unfortunately not yet. I'm gonna run a few of them next. You don't get any info with them, you're just getting the seeds, labelled and in a vial. There's usually some info about the parentage online for you to read up on.

The stinkbomb is from Archive Seeds originally. Not sure on flowering times, but I'm reckoning 9-10 weeks max as it's indica dominant.

I also got the B-Line (Disco b x blues). Disco biscuit and blues take about 8-9 weeks I think. Not sure about B-Line.

Obviously these are hacks, so flowering time isn't really known, but I'd hazard a guess based on their parentage that you're looking at no more than 9 weeks (10 max) for the majority of phenotypes.

Smile x PAK would probably be my choice if my top criteria was a quick finish strain.

has anyone grown smile x pak yet? i had some running but had to pull them as i was starting to get silly with plant numbers and other stuff.

On 12/06/2018 at 0:23 PM, SevernValleySavant said:

Hiya mate, unfortunately not yet. I'm gonna run a few of them next. You don't get any info with them, you're just getting the seeds, labelled and in a vial. There's usually some info about the parentage online for you to read up on.

The stinkbomb is from Archive Seeds originally. Not sure on flowering times, but I'm reckoning 9-10 weeks max as it's indica dominant.

I also got the B-Line (Disco b x blues). Disco biscuit and blues take about 8-9 weeks I think. Not sure about B-Line.

Obviously these are hacks, so flowering time isn't really known, but I'd hazard a guess based on their parentage that you're looking at no more than 9 weeks (10 max) for the majority of phenotypes.

Smile x PAK would probably be my choice if my top criteria was a quick finish strain.

I was going for the Disco Biscuit x Blues but had a change of the mind and now gone for the Phycosis x Animal stomper from vicfirth12 their on the way  :yep:

• Like 1

@Dave 420 I know the feeling mate!

I've been wanting some smottie remixes and smile f2's since I joined the site. I've subbed 5 times now and always ended up changing my mind at the last minute by being temped by something else. Double Durban did great for me outside, although I was lazy with sexing and let them go to seed, so got lots more for the future! Cheese x granola funk ended up being some expensive mouse food (don't leave them in the garage) and out of the 15 Malibu Pie F2's, 14 germinated and I got 8 females and 6 males. They're currently 2-3 weeks into flower.

21 minutes ago, SevernValleySavant said:

I've been wanting some smottie remixes and smile f2's since I joined the site. I've subbed 5 times now and always ended up changing my mind at the last minute by being temped by something else. Double Durban did great for me outside, although I was lazy with sexing and let them go to seed, so got lots more for the future! Cheese x granola funk ended up being some expensive mouse food (don't leave them in the garage) and out of the 15 Malibu Pie F2's, 14 germinated and I got 8 females and 6 males. They're currently 2-3 weeks into flower.

@SevernValleySavant Ohh them Malibu Pie Ocean Grown genetics They all look amazing, I fancied the Malibu pie and the Fancy the Jawa Pie also but there a bit expensive. Will keep an eye on them would like to see how they turn out mate. I'm the same 3 wks in flower more HSO Black Dog and 2 HSO Chocolate Mint OG and 1 HSO Bubbas Gift, which I've grown before. Lovely plant taste and the smell was lovely, Still got a few more of her in veg with black dog chocolate mint og peyote critical that's a nice one strong stone. Good luck with them Malibu Pie mate  :skin_up:

4 hours ago, SevernValleySavant said:

I got Smile f2's for my subbie, 4th week of flower and the Purple refresher smelling geno type is doing the best in my mixed tent, best bud structure so far, best smell and best size. If I were you get some f2's next time, you wont be disappointed.

Peace

• Like 3

Smile has some lovely phenotypes ,actually I grew Madgiz's f2 beans about eight and seven years ago .Some were early and one was extremely fast to ripen .It might not have had the best yield but it was done in under 50 days .I guess a cut ,if I'd kept one would have been a few days quicker to flower ,and mature. Perfect plant for the impatient gardener . 

I found other UGORG strains great too but killer and blues very similar with the odd finicky pheno .They didn't handle low temperatures as well as others ,but that's an environment issue ! Just an odd plant not quite as hardy or sativa characteristics and sensitive feed.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can some one send me the subs addy please 

Thanks in advance! 

Got it now! Thanks

Edited by assault and battery
Got it!