*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Guest Gojitangie
2 hours ago, Micky3651 said:

Sorry to hijack the thread but didn’t know where else to put it... I want to subscribe and have an email with an address... do I just put £20 in an envelope and then pop it in the post? Thanks in advance 

Yes mate just send the envelope, pop a piece of paper in there with your Mickey3651 scribbled on it. You can then private message Joolz with your choice and safe addy - don’t think this is the textbook method but it works fine:)

Good to use a folded piece of A4, provides some cover for you’re £20  being in there as well;)

Nice one chaps I’ll get that sent today :-) that’s the easy part, now which seeds to go for... lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gojitangie said:

@buddy13

Cash is fine mate;)

Yeh but sending 20 pound coins is a bit off a no no lol reckon there’s been a few over the years @Joolz?? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Yeh but sending 20 pound coins is a bit off a no no lol reckon there’s been a few over the years @Joolz?? 

I wish I read this earlier, I’ve just finished selotaping the buggers down lol

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Micky3651 said:

I wish I read this earlier, I’ve just finished selotaping the buggers down lol

Cost you about a tenner to send it at today’s prices lol still would be worth it though :yep:

• 2 weeks later...

The Stinkbomb are from Archive as well as the Lemon amnesia & Memory Loss

The others are Undeground Orig and the autos are mostly Sweet Seeds with the White widow from Seedsman i think.

• Like 2

@highgrower I grabbed a pack of your Disco B (Stinkbomb x stinkbomb) with my last subscription. Looking forward to seeing what comes out!

Edited by SevernValleySavant

Hello guys n girls doing my sub's this week ,I have been growing white rhino now for about 4years now so looking for a change thinking of trying a cheese variety , so is there any none auto cheese left in the seed bank and any recommendations ,and looking at the posts is it OK to send cash many thanks

Guest Gojitangie

@barongreenback

Cash is cool afaik, none had a problem in that respect.

Lot of variety in subs so recommendation will depend on what you’re looking for, more interesting choices than cheese imo but that you mention it makes me think you are keen on heavier Indica leaners like White Rhino, correct?

@Vicfirth12 Siver Ak x Animal cookies does provide that type of narcotic stone, zero edge, it’s  simply a body and mind blanket;) 

Also look at the PAK x Smile and Kosher Tangie x Smile both should float your boat (apologies to contributor couldn’t recall name for post).

If it’s definitely cheese you’re looking for, good number of interesting crosses, not least and most recently, @highgrower who has some great sounding Cheese crosses with quality genetics from Archive.

Any of the above would put a smile on anyone’s face, well perhaps with the exception of Peter Hitchens...  rarely seen a cunt smile, from certain angles though.. lol 

Edited by Gojitangie
Eta

Thanks matey ,I do like the rhino and its a unmolested version nearly 20years old now but recently I had some very good cheese so wanted to try that,the rhino is very good but just fucks me up to much and to me its not a giggly smoke were the cheese I can have a good giggle on that and function normally for a while ,so I mate ask for one of the ones you recommend and a cheese thanks

• Like 1