*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Any one doing autos ?    i only ask as any fems i grow are outdoors and dont get to give them much love as i work away too often.   

I know they can be frowned upon by proper growers & breeders , But you dont ask you dont get :)    

Happy to pay subs for autos if anyone does them ?   

Thanks and to all who do breed and provide seeds ,  keep up the great work as i love to see the results of your skills.   

£20 @NeoGeo_uk per sub. 

i need to get mysef a new green jacket soon too. i mist out on the malibu pie. :wallbash:

the psychosis x animal stomper looks banging. in fact there all fire herb in the subbys section. its cool to have our own uk420 seed bank. 

i can only imagine joolz's freezer being full of uk420 high grade hybrids. :yinyang:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 3

current seed list 

address will appear once you have subscribed, i don't think you are committing to anything in the subscribe menu, just click on one of the subscribe options and follow the instructions all details will be revealed 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, golf.007 said:

Big thanks to both @Joolz and @Vicfirth12for making it happen, looking forward to getting these wet,many thanks guys.

large.IMG_4411.JPG

Would love to see a diary of this golf.

I've just sent my subs in and chose the same seeds but I have other grows that I need to do 1st before I pop these. 

Good luck

• Like 1

nice new strains out @highgrower The white Widow auto x Blues X cheese could be good for outdoor given the rep of the white widow auto. I'm guessing they will throw all sorts of pheno's? what you reckon?

@geo1 - i did the crosses with the autos as i didnt have any male autos and planned to then recross a few of the auto hacks back with the femmed autos i have to make some different autos but never got past the first stage so not sure if any of them will be true autos as I think they still need to be crossed back again first but im not sure and there may be some semi autos/fast flowers but i havent had the chance to grow any of the auto hacks out yet.

I think Joolz misread my writing and the Pisco B - is Disco Biscuit - most of the other non autos are hacks with some Archive stuff - i got into their Stinkbomb as its a really nice smoke.

• Like 2

Guest Gojitangie

@highgrower

Yes mate, Pisco B, much searching couldn’t find the strain;) It’s a Peruvian Brandy apparently. Did find one called Sour Pisco, Diesel gets mixed with everything eventually:)

Sorry to hijack the thread but didn’t know where else to put it... I want to subscribe and have an email with an address... do I just put £20 in an envelope and then pop it in the post? Thanks in advance 

Ey up Micky, yes bud that's how we've all done it (least that's how I did)... Seems suspect but I think you've nowt to worry over.

@Micky3651

Edited by northern_soul
@'d micky
  • Like 1