*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@se7en I haven’t mate I’m afraid

I only pollinated one small branch first time but got some nice plants so decided to make more.

I’ll be popping some in the next few weeks so I can take some pics as they develop.

• Like 1

Pack of smile f2's arrived for me today, it appears i owe someone a large stamp. Will make sure i add some extra's to my next subscription. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

@highcontrast

I've got three on the go at the moment of Madgiz' F2's bud and so far :thumsup: 

He cooks some good ganja indeed given my last experience with his work ;) 

• Like 3

Definitely going to be sending payment across in next couple of days. Looking forward to trying eelhelmets seeds.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Swgorilla said:

Definitely going to be sending payment across in next couple of days. Looking forward to trying eelhelmets seeds.

I feel reluctant to say it but probably should , the red purps x Durban won't germinate . I threw down over two dozen and one popped but its holding onto its shell ! Try the others though ,should be some nice plants in eelhelmets crosses .

8 minutes ago, Michael Luchóg said:

I feel reluctant to say it but probably should , the red purps x Durban won't germinate . I threw down over two dozen and one popped but its holding onto its shell ! Try the others though ,should be some nice plants in eelhelmets crosses .

Oh right okay, was told they were the seeds to get if subbing haha. I've got 2 x red purps out, will have a look around the list to see if anything is suitable. Cheers for the advice, hope things get better!

• Like 1

On 11/04/2018 at 9:03 AM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

@Swgorilla anything by eelhelmet is outdoor mate.for guerillas by guerillas.

Hopefully have my hands on some in the not to distant future.

• Like 1

On 15/04/2018 at 7:22 PM, Michael Luchóg said:

there is a way to germ seed which are old involving a bubbler, i cant rememeber it but i think it works.

• Like 1

got 4 PAS*SLH made the cut for my run with discobiscuit....got 5 females out of 7 i think........theyr at week 7, pics to follow....cheers guys, these are my first subbie seeds grown out......

• Like 1