*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

There are some more Psychosis x Animal Stomper available for subbies now. They're not on the list but if you ask joolz nicely im sure you can have them.

• Like 10

What does purple striped stems signify?? my disco biscuit are like that and my subbie PAS*SLH. striped im talkin newcastle united lines

i hope its cookie goodness

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, grotbags said:

What does purple striped stems signify?? my disco biscuit are like that and my subbie PAS*SLH. striped im talkin newcastle united lines

i hope its cookie goodness

Drawing from my own experience if the trunk is purpe striped and the underside of the leaves are purpleing at young age theirs a good chance your plant is going to show purples shades in flower.  Yum!!

• Like 2

Guest Gojitangie

Not seen it on list but iirc amsterdammer/Seedism is sending in ‘Neurochem’ - SWOGxChemdawg, anyone seen an update?

5 hours ago, Whambud said:

Did someone say free seeds???

Yeah, subscribe for 20 quid and get a free pack. Or sub for life a 100er and get 7 packs of your choice. Highly recommend some absolute fucking corkers 

• Like 4

On 29/03/2018 at 5:09 PM, Vicfirth12 said:

There are some more Psychosis x Animal Stomper available for subbies now. They're not on the list but if you ask joolz nicely im sure you can have them.

What is the Animal Stomper strain?  Big time psycho fan, sounds like something right up my alley :)

• Like 1

@unity animal cookies X grape stomper I think... I'm doing the Silver AK cross at the mo, too early to desribe much though.

Edited by northern_soul
@'d unity
  • Like 3

@unity Animal cookies cut x Grape stomper OG

The cross was made by pharmer turnstile or Odt seed. The male i selected is a little heavier on the grape stomper side but there is a cookie influence. 

@northern_soul are you doing a dairy bud? 

• Like 2

On 26/03/2018 at 8:23 PM, crticalcontent said:

Got four Malibu pies on the go. Each one only just out of seedling mode but they are stinking like straight fuel when I open the tent, they’ve all got purple go fast stripe stems and ones even showing a touch of colour on the leaf tips and veins. Got these on the go with some smelly berry f2 should make for an interesting subbies hack:smokin:

3 out of four Malibu are male and I think the last one is a boy too!  What to do now?? Waiting for two smellyberries to sex up. Tell you what though, those smellyberry are so vigorous they are keeping up with the autos lol. What do you think lads n lases, I reckon I could flower two of the males for a bit of genetic diversity then store the pollen. Hmmm

Got some B Line x (Blues x Disco Biscuit) seeds drying atm. 

I can can send some in if they’re of interest to anyone 

• Like 14

Would any of the sub seeds suit outdoor growing? Will be subscribing anyway as this site has helped me no end already, but if any are decent outdoors even better :) lat 50

Cheers all

• Like 1