*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

17 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

It's part of history in UK cannabis culture

One day the Subbies List may become part of an exclusive club, complete with membership waiting list.

Have to keep my bib clean, cos I'd never be let in on merit alone :unsure:

• Like 2

Got my beans this week. I only need a couple of seeds of any one variety as I want to grow four or five different varieties this year. Am interested in linking with others who may have been sent a more seeds than they need of a different variety to me and swapping 2 or 3- I could do this with 3 or 4 people. anyone think this is a good idea please PM me. cheers

53 minutes ago, The Green Hornet said:

Got my beans this week. I only need a couple of seeds of any one variety as I want to grow four or five different varieties this year. Am interested in linking with others who may have been sent a more seeds than they need of a different variety to me and swapping 2 or 3- I could do this with 3 or 4 people. anyone think this is a good idea please PM me. cheers

@The Green Hornet

Hello mate,

im afraid that’s against the rules of the site .

I don’t think you have done it intentionally but have a read of the rules before you continue for your safety and that of the other members.

All the best dude!

peace!

lil d.

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 4

Got my smellyberry f2 a couple of days ago, super quick delivery.. cheers lads. Glad to finally add this one to the collection. Will be wetting a few asap.

*Bonus* the royal mail didn't scan the evenople at the sorting office, so I'll be recycling the first class stamp and using it for my next sub lol

• Like 2

Happy to report that 6 of my seven pas*slh courtesy of @VikingDee hatched and doing well alongside the disco biscuit. Can't wait to show what this lil grow can do....:yinyang:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I just missed the post office. Was gonna send my subs in. I've made it 33 years without sending a postal order before believe it or not.Seems like an ancient version of paypal lol I'm gonna have to wait till monday now. Those subby seeds look great. Might need some help choosing them though. Anyone wanna nudge me in the right direction of something suitable for a clumsy git like me

• Like 2

Canna wait to try smellyberry f2 and psycho animal stomper x super lemon haze. Just of to Post office now :)

I just finished killerskunk x super silver haze. All 12 look and smell nice.  The two i have tried defo hit the mark. 

Subs ftw basically :)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Still running the cheese x granola funk. Found a nice female, it was the pick of the bunch from the get go. Ive seperated this with 2 males i had out of 10 I kept. Just about to make some f2's. 

• Like 5

On 16/03/2018 at 0:49 PM, DirtyCola said:

Canna wait to try smellyberry f2 and psycho animal stomper x super lemon haze. Just of to Post office now :)

I just finished killerskunk x super silver haze. All 12 look and smell nice.  The two i have tried defo hit the mark. 

Subs ftw basically :)

I’ve been smoking psycho animal stomper x SLH all week, got a fruity pale green pheno and a purple pheno that’s grapes and berry’s and it’s pure fire. Assuming it’s a cookies pheno. Don’t think that jar will last me long! 

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 4

Sounds cookies esque to me

I have bodhi more cowbell (cookies x 88 g13hp)  that sounds pretty similar to that. Only problem is its a tiny yielder..

. Whats the yield like on ur purplish one like? @VikingDee 

• Like 1

All these plants grow like haze, really stretchy only short one I’ve seen out of three grows was the one I did. Not surprised really seem as there’s psychosis and SLH in the mix, haven’t seen a lemon pheno though. Think vicfirths cross is very dominant in everything I’ve seen, and I’ve prob seen 15 females now. 

• Like 1

Got four Malibu pies on the go. Each one only just out of seedling mode but they are stinking like straight fuel when I open the tent, they’ve all got purple go fast stripe stems and ones even showing a touch of colour on the leaf tips and veins. Got these on the go with some smelly berry f2 should make for an interesting subbies hack:smokin:

• Like 7

I've got some WWXBB X Chemdawg and Chemdawg F2 seeds. If anyone's interested, I'll send some along to Joolz for subbie seeds.

I'm currently running some of the Strawberry Amnesia X Double Durban subbies and some wwxbbxchemdawgs amongst others and I'll pop some pics up once they start flowering.

• Like 12