*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Glad everybody is getting what they want, I`m revegging one of the mum`s from the seed run and if I get her back I`ll make some crosses with something interesting when I have the chance. 

• Like 14

The thought has just occurred to me, and not for the 1st time, that if this forum (UK420) were on another continent, the seedbanks and Instagram

would be full of derivatives and crosses of the likes of Smottie, Smile, Oldtimes, Lot #5 Evo, Sweet Tooth...

You get what I'm saying.

We're truly lucky.

• Like 5

Guest Gojitangie

@gerfish

Get exactly what your saying:)

Reckon we would be poorer as a result though mate, with some possibly having more money, but poorer nevertheless;)

Thinking it's about time i take the plunge and wing some support to the site, but not sure which of these I should take a crack at.  Think smottie's remix by Budelaire looks good, but there's soo many flavours on the list it's hard to know where to start (can't quite afford annual sub yet).

Any suggestions?  I prefer to grow smaller plants and lollipop them with too much training if that makes owt difference.

• Like 2

@Gerfish

You're right mate, I haven't been on here long but I'm quickly learning about all these UK grown underground gems. 

I think it's important they are kept around regardless if they have commercial value at the moment. It's part of history in UK cannabis culture. I think all these strains will be sort after one day. 

• Like 7