*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Mine has been sent in so just waiting on a reply saying payment recived.

Hopfully ill grab some smellyberry before they are all gone.

Seem in demand after the last few posts

• Like 1

@Cheesehunter1 Jools deals will all post as far as I am aware, you will know its done when your sig states your a subbie. Bear in mind people who run the site do it for free and the love of what they do not money its not a shop they do have other things to do. I think its a canny round trip to the PO box and he does it either once or twice a week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, polo71 said:

@Cheesehunter1 Jools deals will all post as far as I am aware, you will know its done when your sig states your a subbie. Bear in mind people who run the site do it for free and the love of what they do not money its not a shop they do have other things to do. I think its a canny round trip to the PO box and he does it either once or twice a week.

I know its not a shop mate.

Still got some of ot1s first offerings

This is just a new profile and we never had the subby seed thing when i used to use an online presence 

Ill keep an eye on the subby link under my name tho.

Just wanted to make sure i arrived like anyone would sending cash i the post lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, polo71 said:

Yeah absolutely amazing when you think about! I would pay the subby fee for the info / support / banter and get a chance to interact with very generous like minded individuals..... But get some top class genetics on top of that?!...Big respect to all those involved...for all the mods and @Joolz  and all those who contribute seeds.. I hope one day to repay the favour... Cheers guys!:yep:

• Like 5

Hey @Joolz - first time subber here... just signed up and will be posting tomorrow morning. Should I note down the desired strain? Or wait for you to email to confirm receipt...and then see what beans are available?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lotus_rouge said:

Hey @Joolz - first time subber here... just signed up and will be posting tomorrow morning. Should I note down the desired strain? Or wait for you to email to confirm receipt...and then see what beans are available?

Just include inside what you want from the list.. your uk420 name . And your address on pre stamped envelope.. and of course your sub fee...:yep:

• Like 1

Just sent my subs in this morning! Hopefully the postman will drop it off in the next few days...asked for @ratdogsmellyberry f2 if theres any left.....but if not, I'm happy to recieve anything from that list of goodies! 

Keep up the solid work uk420 team. Your doing a great thing!!

• Like 2