*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@HOBBIT subbies are usually regular photoperiod unless marked otherwise 

Posted my subscription of this morning as every time someone sends some in they sound amazing 

Edited by doobie01

1 minute ago, doobie01 said:

@HOBBIT subbies are usually original photoperiod unless marked otherwise 

Posted my subscription of this morning as every time someone sends some in they sound amazing 

never heard of it before subbies I'm learning again

Just now, Auxin said:

Does anyone know if the Malibu Pies are still available? Can't see them in the updated list but I'm not 100% on how current it is.

I think they've all gone now :smokin:

@Breezus Ouch. Thanks for the quick update.

I've just pulled the trigger on a sub as I'm committed to supporting the site. It's helped me help a family member beat cancer. Any recommendations from anyone on the current list would be much appreciated. I've ran strawberry amnesia and that went down a treat so I may go with a cross of what I know for a starter. I'm open to anything that finishes in 10 weeks or under

@Auxin

I would suggest using the @ function and ask whoever donated the beans you fancy about them. The cooks on here are really good and very helpful ime . I've got a fuck ton of subbies but not run much as yet so I can't be any more use (like this was useful lol

ATB 

:yinyang:

@Breezus Great idea... 

@Black Venus what pheno was the strawberry amnesia you used in the double Durban cross? I've noticed a more squat, faster finishing, fruity (not quite strawberry) type in the 30 or so seeds I've run. Was it that? I'm not that familiar with Double Durban. What does it add to the mix?

@swam_pi  I'm looking at your smile x kosher tangie. How much tangie tends to comes through? I surprised myself with a Sour Kosher freebie that ended up being a massive favourite so this looks really interesting. Also, what is it you like about Smile?

@VikingDee any ideas on the flowering time on your psycho animal stomper x SLH?

Edited by Auxin
@ function is playing with my emotions

smile tangie is oranges man, its so bad you would think its fake. smile i dunno, it makes me smile. i had a smile male so i let it go on my females.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, crticalcontent said:

Spat me brew out yesterday when I saw the updated list. Needless to say joolz got another years subbies! big up @ratdog for donating.

I know right I've only just got my hands on these Malibu Pie's and those drop... I can't do it yet though I have sooo many beans to go through its not funny. I'll wait it out I'm sure there will be many more subby beans that tickle my fancy 

• Like 3