*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

That Malibu Pie is a sweeeeet looking girl. If she smoke  as good as it looks ...

Just a pity that my subbies landed last week.

Edited by GreengoStarr

23 hours ago, GreengoStarr said:

That Malibu Pie is a sweeeeet looking girl. If she smoke  as good as it looks ...

Just a pity that my subbies landed last week.

You can go again if you want to . Just means you will be covered for next year aswell. And of course nothing to stop you from going agin next year or when something pops up and takes your fancy !

3 minutes ago, Sinbud said:

You can go again if you want to . Just means you will be covered for next year aswell. And of course nothing to stop you from going agin next year or when something pops up and takes your fancy !

Sounds like a great plan, however I'm in the middle of my own little hacking adventure and will be sending in the results for subbie seeds lest anyone is interested.

Just now, Gojitangie said:

@GreengoStarr

What strains are you splicing buddy?

I've got a male HSO Chemdawg from which I'm just about to harvest some pollen and I'll use that with my WWXBB cut as well as with a female Chemdawg of a different phenotype which are in flower at the moment.

And then I'll get stuck into my subbie seeds and other HSO seeds for the next grow. I'll be running some Strawberry Amnesia X Double Durban courtesy of @Black Venus, Some HSO Choc Mint OG, some more Chemdawg and I'll be eager to try the WWXBB X Chemdawg mash ups as well. I'll probably dust some of the Chemdawg pollen on one branch of all those as well so that should leave me with an interesting seed collection if nothing else.

• Like 1

choc mint og is legit. unsure which pheno I've been smoking but its VERY grapey and very calming as aforementioned. I could consume this for the rest of my days easy. 

Hope you find some nice phenos!! 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, GreengoStarr said:

Sounds like a great plan, however I'm in the middle of my own little hacking adventure and will be sending in the results for subbie seeds lest anyone is interested.

You and me both ! Im selfing a squat little sensi super skunk pheno and a wicked 7 week sweet skunk pheno that delivers the goods. Plan is to keep my desired keepers in seed form to be able to then use at will. Got fed up with loosing quality cuts over the years !  I got a few more hacks planned for the year.

Pineapple express x blue dream , old times x blue dream and cbd kush x pineapple express. 

• Like 3

i got about 16 seeds in my vile i put 6 into pots about an hour ago.

the others will go into the fridge. i will do my own hacks when i sort my head out about it.

i cant take 5 different cuts without fucking that up. so if i flower a boy what am i looking for? i suppose the only way to test a boy is to

let him jizz on all the ladies .

• Like 3