*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

ahh. go on then. this malibu pie f2 sounds up my street. 

i have been meening to get a green jacket again for a while,this has got me interested in more seeds. lol 

the killerskunk x malibu pie sounds great, i love the killerskunks i have grew them out many a time. love the tall big yielding blues dominant pheno of killerskunk. what phenotype did @GreenVision use ? anyone know please:unsure:

and what is the make up of malibu pie ? i have heard of it ,i know that much on here,since i have been back on the boards. has it got girl scout cookies in ? or am i getting the wrong var 

i am smoking some auto cookies now that's a cross off a auto blueberry x gsc. nice candy sweet shop smell, with a slightly candy blue cheese flavour coming as its curing. :smoke:

il get sorted and get at joolz for a 2 year subbys to get a pack of malibu pie and a pack of killerskunk x malibu pie. :yinyang:

is it still £15 per years subby all ?

thanks 

@smokie1 b c f c

hi mate

its 20 quid now, but you don’t need to send  jiffy or stamps anymore.  

Its Malibu pie f2

dont think the Malibu x killer is available yet.

sure green vision will confirm or correct me though.

edit coz I didn’t read your post correct. You already know what I’ve told you mate, sorry

Edited by Rampa Green

cheers @ rampa green

i thought it wasn't 15 anymore. can tell how long ago it was when i last subbed. about 6 years ago i think. 

deffo a great idea of getting money to help run this fine site. and spreading the great genetics uk420 has to offer. most seeds that are growing the grades and flavours this sites subbys beans do,are getting sold for double the price of a years subby at least. 

so its a win/win sitch for all involved. 

i still have 6 of the smile x oldtimes i got from my last subby. :yinyang:

Malibu Pie F2 have landed 

@Joolz your a fucking ledge dude and @GreenVision nice one fella I got 18 seeds in my vile wooo hooooo 

all for 20 pounds fucking magic!

peace!

lil d. :hippy:

Edited by lildaveham
Spelling
  • Like 9

@smokie1 b c f c

Malibu Pie is an F1 pheno of Jawa Pie, Jawa Pie is Girl Scout Cookies > Key Lime Pie X Alien Rift

If it was my creation I'd call it "Roswell Pie"

Seems more fitting given the lineage 

Keep it green 

Edited by NezA
"Roswell Pie"
  • Like 2

Harvesting a few beans in a couple of weeks.

This is ChemD pregnant by Animal Stomper

large.IMG_20180116_192736_551.jpg

Fingers crossed the GG4 cross has also been a success. A few of those will make it onto the list along with the ChemD cross.

• Like 21

Just when you think you have a plan of what to grow for the next few grows then you read this thread.

mmm gg4 crosses got my fingers crossed for those.

Guest Gojitangie

@Vicfirth12

That’s a lovely photo:) 

Any particular Chem D mate?

Will the GG cross  be with Animal stomper?

Edited by Gojitangie
Sp