*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Ha that kick up the ass this morning worked then eh... lol

My sub should be there in the morn joolz, I'll have some of budes smotties please bud..... :)

• Like 1

Pm sent! Goin fer the lot 5 and Smellyberry crosses as I missed out on Ot's drop and we've already got smottie so it looks like a load of Oldtimer crosses will be gracing our room for grows te come!!!

Hey Bad Apple, nice mix there . Any background on the mix? And also info Orange 13? Fair play to sending them to Joolz

Smelly Berry x Agent Orange x Orange 13

Hey Bad Apple, nice mix there . Any background on the mix? And also info Orange 13? Fair play to sending them to Joolz

Smelly Berry x Agent Orange x Orange 13

Yeah been lookin meself and not found a great deal, guess the best way is te get crackin!!

Really interested in these fer the fruity taste, want to know how well it translates across to the concentrates!

• Like 1

Jeeps the way these subbie freebies are goin ppl gunna be subbin till there pensioners lol

So how are rat dogs beans goin out do you get one or the other or both n how many seed per PK?

Some one let us know cuz mite grab me some more beanz!.....hemperor

Edited by HEMPEROR

Our subbies (mine and @mendel) are winging their way to ya!

Please to have: Smellyberry x (agent orange x orange 13)

Thank you @@Bad Apple!

And (NL5 x SSH) x Lot#5

Thank you @@highgrower!! (Is it the original #5 or the Evolution release?)

Many many thanks fer the opportunity to grow some MORE proper stuff @@Joolz! If you get chance to speak to Ot please pass on my thanks, between the Smile in Smottie, Smelly Berry in Sticky Fingaz and Lot #5 in the mix I'm hoping to keep his cookin goin fer the duration now, not to mention all the work put in by all the generous growers we got!!

• Like 2

Jeeps the way these subbie freebies are goin ppl gunna be subbin till there pensioners lol

So how are rat dogs beans goin out do you get one or the other or both n how many seed per PK?

Some one let us know cuz mite grab me some more beanz!.....hemperor

Bump bump bump! @ anyone

Its the Evo release.

Fantastic! Did some reading last night and really excited!!! Once we've done the Smottie mum hunt I'm cracking all ten and hunting through those too! Should have a decent selection of genetics by next Xmas! Hopin to grab some white widow pollen and make a few hacks myself in 2015, just need the mums first.

Smellyberry x Agent Orange x Orange 13 are untested they will need winterizing by just putting them in the fridge for a week.

• Like 2