*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

10 hours ago, crticalcontent said:

@GreenVision Malibu pie is being x with my Moab purple clone thanks bro subs going in. Good luck with the new gaff. ATB crt 

that sounds like another years subcription :wassnnme:

• Like 1

Sh*t when did the malibus drop ?!!? i was hanging out for the Killa Pie n all @GreenVision . I hope the move is going well bud. I bet youve left the miss and nippers to it while you get ya GR set up  ! Ha ha ha.. propper stressfull experience is moving. Makes it not such a mare when you got jarrs o fluffy to keep you motivated.

Subs are going in !

• Like 1

subbies away!!  decided on @VikingDee's psycho animal stomper*slh, iv always wanted to try slh so this cross will suit me just fine, theyl be getting run in a couple of months alongside disco biscuit...:smokin:

• Like 1

Subscription will be in the post later today if you can reserve me a pack of the Malibu F2 I would be most grateful 

Keep it green 

@grotbags nice one, looked at my mates yesterday and he’s got some big plants with a nice bit of purple on a few. Lots of phenos to be found, hope you find a good un. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Diddy said:

Can someone pm me the address to send to. Thanks.

If you go through the subscription process(click on subscribe), the postal address is given.

Just now, GreengoStarr said:

If you go through the subscription process(click on subscribe), the postal address is given.

I did.  But being a little er.... Under the weather at the time I neglected to jot down any of it... Can only remember that it was a po.box. Lol.  I could cancel and re buy..... Don't want to be peeing people off though lol

Just double checked.  All I can see is my order number.  Can anyone tell me if it's OK to cancel invoice and redo it now  while I can see lol.

1 minute ago, Diddy said:

Just double checked.  All I can see is my order number.  Can anyone tell me if it's OK to cancel invoice and redo it now  while I can see lol.

Don't worry, I'll PM it as I have it to hand, having written it down last week.

• Like 1