*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Crimbo might have wiped me out but i keep seeing some real nice results from these subbies beans so i will be starting a subbies saving tin asap.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gojitangie said:

@GreenVision

Hope you’re enjoying the festive period bud...just wondered....any news on the Malibu? 

Sorry to hassle :)

I am sorry mate, they are harvested I have just been swamped over the xmas period, 5 kids and a looming eviction in a few weeks.

They will be there soon.

GV

• Like 5

Guest Gojitangie

@GreenVision

No rush whatsoever mate, you’ve much larger fish to fry. Sorry to hear about the upheaval, hope you’re sorted and settled quickly. Beans are nowt but a bit of fun, don’t give it a second thought:)

Got a mate with 7 female psycho animal stomper x SLH plants 2ft tall just going into flower. I’m sure now it’s slh in the cross. Interestingly he has 2 profound phenos. 2 are stretchy sativa looking plants with purple stems and the other 5 are broad leaf indica looking plants. All smell nice. 

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 5

@VikingDee hi mate, can u give me a little background on the psycho animal stomper mate? im due my subbie in jan and just cant decide what beans i want.....they will be going alongside disco biscuit....cheers

56 minutes ago, grotbags said:

@VikingDee hi mate, can u give me a little background on the psycho animal stomper mate? im due my subbie in jan and just cant decide what beans i want.....they will be going alongside disco biscuit....cheers

large.IMG_3319.JPG

only got males from 7 seeds I used and this one stood out. Short but strong, stunk like a purple strain. So glad I kept the genetics is a form, I’ve got a micro grow of SLH cross and it smells of cookies and lemon if that makes sense but mine is nothing like my mates, he did 7 and got 7 girls, luck of the Irish. He has 2 tall gangly sat doms with purple stems and 5 chunky big leafed bitches (hardly surprising looking at the Dad) he’s vegged from seed for 2 months and they are killer. Unfortunately he won’t let me take pics because his grow is a buried concrete garage and it’s james Bond af but I’m dead impressed with what I’ve seem, vic nailed this cross and the SLH I used was the bollocks. It’s no more than an educated hack but it’ll be good Man promise 

• Like 1