*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

5 hours ago, Sinbud said:

My hero   :) subs are going in for some of each.  Top man !   Now can you please see if your state side contact can get some Ninja Fruit over to you :)  vader and ninjas tastebud session the other week had my mouth watering n tadger twitchin  

you should get on their instagram i was offered some ninjafruit by a their rep a few weeks back as he knew i was after it but i couldnt due to finances,that limited drop shit pisses me off though,its some kind of tactic they use.

as i sit here looking at my pollinated female cuban killer full of seeds,i cant understand whats limited about it they make a shit ton of seeds per plant....

H4rdc0r3.

Edited by H4rdc0r3
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2017 at 6:19 PM, Sinbud said:

My hero   :) subs are going in for some of each.  Top man !   Now can you please see if your state side contact can get some Ninja Fruit over to you :)  vader and ninjas tastebud session the other week had my mouth watering n tadger twitchin  

:)

• Like 1

hi,

i would like to order another lifetime membership and the resulting 7 bags of pips

when u click subscribe it says i can't do that as i have already ordered, what can i do ?

i'd like to bagsie the following on behalf of a friend

1 greenvision - Killerskunk x Super Silver Haze

2 madgiz - Lot#5 Evo x Psychosis

3 madgiz - Oldtimes x Amnesia Haze

4 bill cooper - smile x sweettooth

5 blazeee - Cheese x Granola Funk #6 

6 swam_pi - smile x smile

7 Viking Dee - Psycho Animal Stomper x Shit

On 08/11/2017 at 8:35 PM, GreengoStarr said:

For my first subbie, that's what I chose. Just waiting on them to arrive in the mail and I can't wait to sprout some for my next grow; they sound awesome!

And I'm still waiting!

The first dispatch simply did not get here, so Joolz kindly sent replacements, and, guess what? They didn't fucking arrive either. That's one batch of 10 HSO seeds and two batches of subbie seeds that simply failed to arrive. The replacement HSO seeds did arrive very smartly after being dispatched, but 3 batches of seeds out of 4 not arriving must surely just be a coincidence, right?

After complaining to Royal Mail, which will have no direct effect on the non arrival, what else can I do?

Not FUCKING happy!

15 hours ago, GreengoStarr said:

And I'm still waiting!

The first dispatch simply did not get here, so Joolz kindly sent replacements, and, guess what? They didn't fucking arrive either. That's one batch of 10 HSO seeds and two batches of subbie seeds that simply failed to arrive. The replacement HSO seeds did arrive very smartly after being dispatched, but 3 batches of seeds out of 4 not arriving must surely just be a coincidence, right?

After complaining to Royal Mail, which will have no direct effect on the non arrival, what else can I do?

Not FUCKING happy!

A 25% success rate something seems very off there... 

Do you regularly have problems with your post? 

2 hours ago, NezA said:

A 25% success rate something seems very off there... 

Do you regularly have problems with your post? 

Well, I've only been back in the UK less than 2 years and don't really get mail. I ordered some seeds about a year ago and they arrived just fine, but recently, as I mentioned, 3 out of 4 no shows and I have been waiting months for something from the DVLA, but that could just be bureaucracy. I have to procure my forgotten NI number before I can check up on that. The rest of the household however, have no issue with mail, so I suspect there is some cheeky little cunt in the distribution chain who perhaps has some means to identify the contents of royal mail deliveries before they reach the letterbox and is laughing his arse off at my loss and his gain.

hi joolz ,

posted letter to you today

re the lifetime subscription for the following beans :-

1 greenvision - Killerskunk x Super Silver Haze

2 madgiz - Lot#5 Evo x Psychosis

3 madgiz - Oldtimes x Amnesia Haze

4 bill cooper - smile x sweettooth

5 blazeee - Cheese x Granola Funk #6 

6 swam_pi - smile x smile

7 Viking Dee - Psycho Animal Stomper x Shit

many thanks and regards

j