*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

5 hours ago, brewing up said:

Any chance i can grab some seeds please? I'm looking for allot for a project :)

you get one pack free when you sign up for a year or 7 packs when you become a lifetime subscriber.

There's at least 70  or perhaps a hundred.  Click subscribe top right on your screen.

• Like 3

On 02/04/2013 at 2:37 PM, Joolz said:

When you subscribe to UK420 :skin_up:

Thanks to the generosity of Chemist who has donated these seeds we have some interesting crosses to give away free with every subscription whilst stocks last :)

To subscribe you just need to follow this link for details

If you include a small jiffy bag and 1st class "large" stamp and a safe addy with your subs payment we will send you 10 seeds on receipt :skin_up:

the crosses on offer from Chemist are:

smottie x psychosis

smile x uk cheese

smottie x uk cheese

smellyberry x uk cheese

Edited to add new seeds kindly donated by Highgrower :yinyang:

Killer x SB x BJ x Nep

Mango x SSH x BJ x Nep x SB

Killer x SB x BJ x Nep

SAD x Lot5 x Smottie

Lot 5 x lot5 x Smottie

Smottie x Lot 5

Smottie x Mango x SSH

Blueberry Auto x Auto Assasin F2

Superskunk x SB x Black Jack x Nepalese

:yinyang:

The link won’t open for me on my iPhone just a blank screen? 

2 hours ago, Bird said:

postage & jiffy is now included.  Have you tried following the instructions in the link?

Just says add to basket and purchase but thank you very much for you’re help 

Just to reiterate, you don't need to send a jiffy or stamp any longer. They're included in the subscription fee. Just stick it in your basket and purchase and follow the instructions. If you're struggling send a message to Joolz as he handles this stuff.

Edited by Snowziff

On 15/11/2017 at 1:41 PM, GreenVision said:

Just an update on the progress, apologies for my absence of recent weeks, been well busy.

But the Malibu Pie hacks have gone well, the calyx's are all swelling up with seeds now, got a good coverage from the pollen as I really let the male go to the last sack then just grabbed the thing and shook it to death before lights out and turned off all the fans for an hour or so. Looks to have really worked well... Not surprised tbh as the pollen cloud was mental lol 

As of now they will still be before Xmas.

Hope everyone's doing well ans smoking something nice.

ATB.

GV.

How they coming on GV ??.. im on this :)

• Like 3

On 12/1/2017 at 7:37 PM, Sinbud said:

How they coming on GV ??.. im on this :)

I have had a peep and they look ready to go. I am planning on harvesting the seeds tomorrow. :yep:

• Like 15

Hi all.

Had a go at the seed harvest today, I'm well pleased with what the females have produced. Possibly the best batch of seeds I have done yet if looks are anything to go by. Good colour, good size and well matured.

Should be plenty enough for all.

ATM they are still in they're sleeves having a rest on some kitchen paper in the tent at a nice cool temp. I will "De-sleeve" the lot tomorrow. 5 hours of seed picking was enough, but in turn I got the best hash of my hands I have smoked in a long time, real old skool hand rolled hashish. Bloodly melted me.

But I think I should be able to keep me word and have them on site before St' Nick comes calling.

And a quick note on the Malibu F2, the mum turned out to be a beautiful plant, very fruity, nice mellow indica high but a heavy smoke. Quite the connoisseur toke. Has a slight similarity to some of sweet seeds heavy indicas in aroma, but the main base of the plant when smoked is clearly US style OG and GSC. I will get some pics I took up tomorrow, you can see the forum cut colours, almost black leaves... :yep: 

Malibu Pie F2 and KillerSkunk X Malibu Pie en-route.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 25

@madgiz don't know what voodoo magic you been doing but I'm just about ready to chop one of these Psychosister X Psychosis, wondered why the hairs were taking so long to turn orange until i got the jewellers loupe out and realised i just couldn't see them from all the trichomes :) Will see if i can grab some pics before she gets put to the chop! 

• Like 7

On 04/12/2017 at 11:35 PM, GreenVision said:

Hi all.

Had a go at the seed harvest today, I'm well pleased with what the females have produced. Possibly the best batch of seeds I have done yet if looks are anything to go by. Good colour, good size and well matured.

Should be plenty enough for all.

ATM they are still in they're sleeves having a rest on some kitchen paper in the tent at a nice cool temp. I will "De-sleeve" the lot tomorrow. 5 hours of seed picking was enough, but in turn I got the best hash of my hands I have smoked in a long time, real old skool hand rolled hashish. Bloodly melted me.

But I think I should be able to keep me word and have them on site before St' Nick comes calling.

And a quick note on the Malibu F2, the mum turned out to be a beautiful plant, very fruity, nice mellow indica high but a heavy smoke. Quite the connoisseur toke. Has a slight similarity to some of sweet seeds heavy indicas in aroma, but the main base of the plant when smoked is clearly US style OG and GSC. I will get some pics I took up tomorrow, you can see the forum cut colours, almost black leaves... :yep: 

Malibu Pie F2 and KillerSkunk X Malibu Pie en-route.

Take it easy all.

GV.

My hero   :) subs are going in for some of each.  Top man !   Now can you please see if your state side contact can get some Ninja Fruit over to you :)  vader and ninjas tastebud session the other week had my mouth watering n tadger twitchin  

• Like 2