*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just had my first vape of Oldtimes x Oldtimes I have grown outdoors. Wow, it's soooo nice. Really impressed with the high, whoosh. Also my nose has just opened to the vapor that is left in the room and it smells exotic for sure. It's only just going into the jars, after 3 months cure this stuff is going to be next level

• Like 5

Just an update on the progress, apologies for my absence of recent weeks, been well busy.

But the Malibu Pie hacks have gone well, the calyx's are all swelling up with seeds now, got a good coverage from the pollen as I really let the male go to the last sack then just grabbed the thing and shook it to death before lights out and turned off all the fans for an hour or so. Looks to have really worked well... Not surprised tbh as the pollen cloud was mental lol 

As of now they will still be before Xmas.

Hope everyone's doing well ans smoking something nice.

ATB.

GV.

• Like 19

17 hours ago, northern_soul said:

Hope you've got your housing sorted GV, ATB to you and yours.

Still in limbo atm matey. Will be moving out 100%, just a matter of what and when the courts decide. 

Never been so well off tho'... Not paying rent, as advised by two different law firms and the shelter... Share value at the local chinese takeaway has tripled in the last 2 months lol 

• Like 5

On 11/11/2017 at 6:07 PM, citrus17 said:

So if I become a lifetime subscriber I get 7 packs of seeds of my choice?

are we talking 7 * 10 packs?

even if there smaller it still seems to good to be true, but I trust this site so it’s a nobrainer right?

Seems like allot of funky strains I’d like to hear how you guys go on with these strain and what would you pick if you were me!?

Tia Guys 

Forgot to add, apart from the manna from heaven, you get to support this community, unlimited picture allowance, Lifer in your title... :yep:

• Like 2

On 07/11/2017 at 7:08 PM, VikingDee said:

That’s the supposed SLH thst might be cheese haze, you can see how it’s been missed, all plants looked like haze. Might not be a fuck up but I’m just wanting to be honest about the situation. Because real men are moral and honest. Looks good whatever it is :)

Real men are Honourable... 

and you sir, are just that ! 

• Like 1

@Happy Hippy had to chop the ghana down as i made it hermie, was pretty far gone though, its got that smell man, like white widow or jack herer, wonder if its been used as a base for some strains. smokes pretty smooth.

Edited by swam_pi
  • Like 2

@swam_pi

Thanks dude its nice to hear you think it smokes smooth,but what is the effect like ?..ive been thinking cmh may bring out the higher side of the seeds considering were doing em under artificial light its hard to replicate the African sun..thanks man for running it :yep:

Peace

• Like 1

@Happy Hippy its quite high, could be stronger as i pulled it a bit early, i stuck it in another tent for the last few weeks under 5000k leds. will give it a go again, might breed with it for a gigle.

• Like 3