*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

It does have the same hues as that pic you just posted though. In the last week or so before chop. Just diferent bud structure. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were from the same stock though. My mate revegged one and flowered it a bit too soon and it looked quite a bit like yours there.

On 04/11/2017 at 5:23 PM, marcjuna said:

@Black Venus liking the sound of the strawberry Durban, any info?

For my first subbie, that's what I chose. Just waiting on them to arrive in the mail and I can't wait to sprout some for my next grow; they sound awesome!

@marcjuna

I'll definitely be documenting them in the next grow, just not quite sure how I'm going to go with it as I have to do an HSO diary for seeds as well. There'll be a lot going on in the groom from male hunting to creating a few hacks of my own.

I have a wwxbb cut that is too balanced, being neither sativa nor indica dominant in effect and I'd like to push some offspring one way or the other as it is easy to grow, yields well and has big, solid nugs, but is not really suitable for wake and bake or goodnight sweetheart. Along with this, I'll be running some Chemdawg regs, Chocolate Mint OG and these Strawberry Amnesia x Double Durban and I will definitely be sprinkling some magic dust throughout the strains.

Edited by GreengoStarr
  • Like 2

@marcjuna Ahhhhh, now I understand. THanks for the info. OK, well it stands a good chance that what I have is the Pink Killer cross then. :) Did you find the flavour of that quite unusual? Sweet and kind of solventy?

Think I''l pop the Pink Panther cross next then.

So if I become a lifetime subscriber I get 7 packs of seeds of my choice?

are we talking 7 * 10 packs?

even if there smaller it still seems to good to be true, but I trust this site so it’s a nobrainer right?

Seems like allot of funky strains I’d like to hear how you guys go on with these strain and what would you pick if you were me!?

Tia Guys 

• Like 3

@citrus17Best decision you'll make, ime...

Get in there, as said - no-brainer.
I subbed last two years as a lifer, got loads more than 10 beans per pack, plus got more than 7 strains...

Infact, got exactly 151 beans each year, not bragging, must be my good looks and charm. :wub:

What to germ is governed by which strains I've got the most seeds of, some were 36 beans per strain, some as low as 11.
What a dilemma, hence can't decide what to order for you, but guarantee great news.

Best add a second preference list, as stocks can vary.

Mcgarret :oldtoker:

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Mcgarret said:

@citrus17Best decision you'll make, ime...

Get in there, as said - no-brainer.
I subbed last two years as a lifer, got loads more than 10 beans per pack, plus got more than 7 strains...

Infact, got exactly 151 beans each year, not bragging, must be my good looks and charm. :wub:

What to germ is governed by which strains I've got the most seeds of, some were 36 beans per strain, some as low as 11.
What a dilemma, hence can't decide what to order for you, but guarantee great news.

Best add a second preference list, as stocks can vary.

Mcgarret :oldtoker:

I wish I knew this before I forked out all that cash for seeds I’m happy with them and all and got a great mix but this is a bargain thanks for your reply :skin_up:

• Like 1

@citrus17 I've had two packs of subbies seeds so far and they've both contained around 20 seeds each. I've had two packs of subbies seeds so far and they've both contained around 20 seeds each. Hands down the best value seeds out there, in terms of the genetics and quantities you get for your money.

@citrus17

I've got more than half the beans on the list and can say categorically subby seeds are the very best value and genetics around today. There's something for everyone's tastes and the cooks are always happy to share info etc. In fact I'll be sending in another lifetime sub very soon myself 

:yinyang:

Early Grape x Double Durban
Killerskunk x Super Silver Haze
Silver AK x Animal Stomper
Psychosis x Sage
Cheese x Granola Funk #6
Smile x Smile
Smile x Kosher Tangie

thanks again @Joolz

Checking the letter box every day waiting for these. Cheers to all the lads that made them. I'm like gollum when I get new seeds..my precious :upside:

• Like 9