*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Awh mayyyynn, these subbies seeds just keep getting more interesting. Really like what you do @VikingDee, I'm gonna have to grab me some of these asap. Got some Cheese X Granola funk #6 a few weeks back and made the mistake of trusting my brother to hold on to them. He left them in his garage and a mouse chewed right through the envelope and ran off with the bloody vial! So next payday is probably a lifetime subscription for me...

@Snowziff really easy to grow and good yield considering I only did small plants, nice smoke too, typical skunk #1. I haven’t grown any yet but me and a mate both have the haze cross on the go and they look great. large.12510BBA-F87E-4123-9FCD-8D2BD084281A.jpeg

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, HerbalEnthusiast said:

Can I send the money recorded delivery?

As its a po box i dont think there will be anyone to sign for them?

Might cause more hastle than good.

Im sure joolz will tell you for certain though mate.

You can send it recorded as it goes. I've subbed a few time now though and don't think's needed tbh. I think I did go recorded a couple of times for the lifetime sub's but all my regular 1st class mail got there no problem. There is someone there to sign for mail though if that's what you want to do. :)

Got to hold my hands up, the SLH I used might be a cheese x haze, the cut I was given was from a batch that have been grown out by a mate and he’s got 6 SLH and 2 cheese x haze due to a mix up, because I just flowered a cut and just chucked the rest of the seeded bud in my dry sift box I haven’t paid much attention to the bud itself because it produced so little with being so pollinated, and I took it as gospel it was the SLH I’d smoked, which it still may be. large.IMG_3432.JPG

thats all all I had to play with and I won’t now for sure until I see the outcome of the crosses I’m growing, it’s pissed me off a bit because I’m not much for cheeses but I feel obligated to be honest and make people aware of the predicament.  Sorry if anybody’s subbed for them already. Hoping for the best :wallbash:

• Like 4

FWIW that plant looks very similar in structure and leaf to the SSHxPsychosister Icky donated to subbies last year. They came out great and I have a mum and cuts going in every grow I do since. It's very Haze dominant. That said, psychosis does have those thin bladed leaves too so maybe I'm just confusing matters. :D 

Guest Gojitangie

@vikingdee - Plenty of our so called leaders could take a leaf out of your book mate, holding up hands for a (possible) genuine mistake.

Greater honesty, decency and integrity displayed on this site than seen in the conduct of our supposedly great and good.

That’s the supposed SLH thst might be cheese haze, you can see how it’s been missed, all plants looked like haze. Might not be a fuck up but I’m just wanting to be honest about the situation. Because real men are moral and honest. Looks good whatever it is :)

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 6

I still have a mum from that. (well it's either that or the Pink Killer cross from the same donator. It's been a while since I cracked the pips.) Never had a strain or bought bud that tasted like it. Really unusual sticker glue kind of smell with lots of sweetness. Reminds me of Panami Star Wars stickers from the 80's. So much so that I had to keep it around for that but my cut isn't a very strong smoke. It grows great looking bud on the plant. I mean really nice!..but it looks a little lacking as it cures. Kind of dark and a little brown. I actually like it for what it is. I'm not sure it's everyones cup of tea though. I intend to crack the rest of them in the hope of finding the same smell with a pit more punch. I'm not sure if it's low THC or possible high CBD. I'm hoping to get some test kits in the near future so that'll be amongst the first strains tested. Best of luck with yours, @marcjuna

What's that chap? @marcjuna

My Pinkpanther cross grew/grows a more central cola with slightly haze looking structure in the calyx formation. Nice dense top with no single blade leaf popping out. Easy trim. I mean, I wish all my strains grew that way. Wish I had some pic's to share but they're all deleted by now. Don't think I have any in my gallery unfortunately.

When I said it looks a little lacking/brown I meant after it's chopped. It looks fine though, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't carry it's looks from when it's fresh. It looks better on the plant than off but it's perfectly fine really. It's just the way with some strains I've found. I've grown it out a few times now and had a friend do it too. I thought maybe I'd dried and cured it poorly the first time but it's just how it is. I actually vaped a bud of it last night after writing that post jogged my memory that I had it. Still tastes great and I mixed it with some CBD Jam. I was nicely stoned so saying it was weak may have been a little harsh but by most people standards I think they'd agree. Personally I don't need my bud to be maga 'strong' or high in THC though so it suits me just fine. :)