*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@swam_pi

Oh dude thanks so much for the pic,did you go 12/12 from seed with her,i would imagine a light feeder but fickle you say lol like most of the Africans ive met too..honest dude im chuffed to pieces to see one grown out...i really hope she smokes great for ya.:yep: please let me know what you think when you do get to light her up..

Thanks again buddy

peace

• Like 3

@Happy Hippy i think i started it 18/6 its on day 50 of 12/12 now, its actually two plants in the one pot, i had three but one was a male, could have made some seeds but im running a medi crop and dont want pollen blowing around, seems to be growing a lot like thai does. going to enjoy smoking it man, thanx.

• Like 4

Pollination appears to have gone well on my hacks. Malibu Pie F2 and KillerSkunk x Malibu Pie. Should be in before xmas.

GV.

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Pollination appears to have gone well on my hacks. Malibu Pie F2 and KillerSkunk x Malibu Pie. Should be in before xmas.

GV.

Legend ! :notworthy:

:yinyang:

*homer voice* mmmmm pie:woot: a pack of those f2's has my name on it ,can you subscribe twice in a year? killerskunk pie sounds good too:wassnnme:

H4rdc0r3.

A lifetime subscription would give you a choice of seven packs of pips but you can subscribe for many or few years as you like as and when.