*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

hi all

new member here, have been following the website for a year or two now.  so much useful information i've gleaned over that time

would like to do the lifetime subscription if possible, what should i do ?  how should i make payment for the subscription ?

regards

j

On 03/10/2017 at 9:13 PM, Snowziff said:

@TheapexhighcollectiveInteresting. What sort of indoor flowering time would you imagine? Good to see a collective donating to the subbies too. Think I'll grab some of these with my next subscription.

7-8 weeks most definitely. Once I’m reassured that these have been recieved I will be sending in 3 more strains and some of my autoflowering collection. 

• Like 2

@TheapexhighcollectiveTbf I think the best option is to PM Joolz before sending anything in. It could be seen as advertising coming from a collective so to speak and as the site has sponsors there might be a conflict of interests so better to cover those bases before sending in I reckon. Not that I'm suggesting you're up to nefarious deeds. Just that technicalities occur. Could well be perfectly fine, just better to chat with Joolz first.

Also from what I've gathered previously, Joolz travels to a PO box for subby transactions so there's likely to be times where a week can pass without him seeing mail or whatever. Might be why there's no confirmation yet.

Edited by Snowziff

I wasn’t able to pm as I think I disabled messages some time ago and I’m unable to reinstate. We do not sell anything we are collective of growers that pass on information and give away free to medical patients and growers like yourself we are known for our charitable work and would like to pass along good genetics to our fellow people. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Theapexhighcollective said:

I wasn’t able to pm as I think I disabled messages some time ago and I’m unable to reinstate. We do not sell anything we are collective of growers that pass on information and give away free to medical patients and growers like yourself we are known for our charitable work and would like to pass along good genetics to our fellow people. 

Like I say, I wasn't trying to imply anything. I like what you're doing. :)

Hi all

My first sub was Sweet tooth f2 last season, really good seeds, excellent plant and smoke, whether grown indoors or out, she grows very well.

cheers Bill @bill cooper, recommended by many others too.

large.1507626882522.jpg

This season I went for @GreenVision's Killer skunk x uk psychosis cos Im interested in the uk strains.

All the seeds germed and vegged under t5 only and outside in small pots to veg in cold frame mid april.

Seemed prefectly happy

I selected the 2 earliest showing female and planted them in separate plots. 

They grew as big double stemmers very high above the canopy 8 to 9 ft

One plant turned out to male - was wonderin why she wasnt flowering - but the other plant has come good and been harvested.

Very rot free, good tight buds medium outdoor yield, excellent quality, nice scent thats rich and deep just before crop yesterday.large.1507625954981.jpg Ooh yes please

The pistils actually look dark though the pic looks lighter, she has finished well I think.

Will be growing out the clone of this during the winter. Good vigourous seed stock.

Has done better than some of my outdoor plants

Im lookin forward to a smoke in the next day or so. large.1507625955362.jpg

Just cropped the main colas and left plenty of lower buds to gather later in the month when there's time and space. A nice bucket full of buds, now trimmed up

and drying, will sample tomorrow

Good wishes to the seed makers, thanks uk420

subbies arrived today, many thanks whoever you are !

looking forward to next summer

hope its a doozy with an indian summer right through october !

j

Next batch of seed packs I’m sending in for subbies is an outdoor cross, check out my journal. I crossed our lemongrass with an auto flowering blueberry sour Diesel 2017 these are F1’s and should some amazing results for next year. Going to donate 30 packets to @Joolz large.E36737C5-3135-4FD1-BAED-CAF15EEE6872.jpeg

• Like 17