*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

only just noticed you received mi sub :doh: , cheers joolz for sending out them beanz aint got to them yet but guessing there ok. and thanks to the uk420 team

• Like 2

Subs sent with the request of Sativa leaning beans. KingBlueRizla kindly pointed me in this direction and I've got ask if I could go for the Smottie remix please. Seems like a temptation I just can't resist!

Edited by Mr Bond
  • Like 2

Subs sent with the request of Sativa leaning beans. KingBlueRizla kindly pointed me in this direction and I've got ask if I could go for the Smottie remix please. Seems like a temptation I just can't resist!

Aaaaah Mr Bond, welcome to the remix club! Have ya seen Bude's generous prod fer all us plannin diaries?

• Like 1

Aaaaah Mr Bond, welcome to the remix club! Have ya seen Bude's generous prod fer all us plannin diaries?

I haven't Darwin ! Please do enlighten !

• Like 1

Over on Budes smottie remix tester packs thread he makes mention of a little prize to be awarded to the winners of a poll on all the SMRX diaries.

Think voting's in April (the month).

• Like 3

been trying to keep a track on diary's and to be honest i've kinda lost my self on looking for all of them. would it be possible to get the smoothie remix in a single folder that way we can just look at the folder and see all the diary's in one place. that way it would be easier for every 1 av a look at them and compare rather then hunting around. just a thought.

so far how many peeps we got doing diary's, ill be starting mine shortly after i move which should be in a few weeks. :rockon:

• Like 2

been trying to keep a track on diary's and to be honest i've kinda lost my self on looking for all of them. would it be possible to get the smoothie remix in a single folder that way we can just look at the folder and see all the diary's in one place. that way it would be easier for every 1 av a look at them and compare rather then hunting around. just a thought.

so far how many peeps we got doing diary's, ill be starting mine shortly after i move which should be in a few weeks. :rockon:

Sure you could just start a post and place all the links to the smotties into it and then it would be simpler to monitor them all.

to be honest as im still new to this place, really aint got a clue on how to do anything fancy, only discovered i can copy and paste youtube vidz :rofl: , only just got the hang of finding things im looking for but even then i loose what i was looking for once i leave the page and try and go back.

that sounds like a good idea, question is how many peeps are doing diary's at the mo. i know bad apple, budelaire, i think kstar is doing 1 erm really cant think how many more there is,

Me an @@Mendel, mr bond, hemperor and pretty sure you'll see a load over te next few weeks as the second lot of testers are only just bein cracked

ill be starting mine in the next couple of weeks just need to move house and set up again, really looking forward to cracking on with em, defo going to be a smoothie month,

just to update the available bean list (sorry its taken so long )

From Kratos :yinyang:

Harlot x Otto

Harlot F2

these will be sent in packs of 15 :)

-------------------------------------------------

from Budelaire :yinyang:

Smottie Remixed

these are in packs of 20

-----------------------------------------------

and some more from Highgrower :yinyang:

Bluberry x Manala x (NL x SSH)

Mango x SSH x CFP Foundation