*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@GreenVision  feel your pain with the rent situation ! Look up 'section21 brandon lewis Mp'  councils are acting unlawfully with regard to putting people into poverty before offering them help by means of social housing. Download the letter , print off and take into your local council fella !!    On another note, do those malibu pie girls turn purple like the ones i have been drooling over for many months on the tube ?? Are they citrus heavenly scented as portrayed by our yankee cousins ?? You have a diary of any runs you done mate ?? I may have to send in my request and let it sit with jools til you drop them !! 

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone can help me?....

I have a pack of smottie of some kind from the subbies but I'm not sure which they are. They're in a flat pack seed case like the ones the Oldtimers are often pictured in. It has a sealed transparent puck in the center with a generous amount of pips in. That's in a mylar bag which has smottie written on it. I'm pretty sure it's a cross rather than straight up smottie but I'm not certain which one and having read most of @Budelaire diary I'm wondering if it's the mix up with these guys/girls that he had whilst away at work...

Smottie X Smottie (BlueCheese/Hottie X Smile) x (BlueCheese/Hottie X Smile)
Smottie V3b (BlueCheese/Hottie X Smile Version 3B)
Psychottie (Smottie x Psychosis)
Smottie x UK Cheese

..Is that what I have and is that the smottie remix?

If not, any ideas what I do have? :D

27 minutes ago, Snowziff said:

I wonder if anyone can help me?....

I have a pack of smottie of some kind from the subbies but I'm not sure which they are. They're in a flat pack seed case like the ones the Oldtimers are often pictured in. It has a sealed transparent puck in the center with a generous amount of pips in. That's in a mylar bag which has smottie written on it. I'm pretty sure it's a cross rather than straight up smottie but I'm not certain which one and having read most of @Budelaire diary I'm wondering if it's the mix up with these guys/girls that he had whilst away at work...

Smottie X Smottie (BlueCheese/Hottie X Smile) x (BlueCheese/Hottie X Smile)
Smottie V3b (BlueCheese/Hottie X Smile Version 3B)
Psychottie (Smottie x Psychosis)
Smottie x UK Cheese

..Is that what I have and is that the smottie remix?

If not, any ideas what I do have? :D

There Smottie remix? I been growing out a bunch of them for several years now, the current 1 I got bushs out abit to much makes it hard to support but is a lovely smoke. 

Thanks for the input @nl5  I wasn't sure if they were the smotie x smottie or the remix. You reckon they're the remix then, yeah? You put a question mark in and I'm easily confused. :D

Budelare grew some out and said they were surrisingly uniform and unvaried have you had the same experience with them? His lady friend says they're very similar to pineapple express which sounds appealing. Wish I could get hold of some original smottie though so part of me was hoping these beans I have are the Smottie x Smottie. I got them a little over a year ago I think. I'm happy either way though.

12 minutes ago, some1 said:

Do we need to send a return envelope off for subs?

thanks guys :upside:

No, it's included in the subby cost. Just send your seed selections, safe addresss and forum name so Joolz can update your profile to subscriber.

@Sinbud Sorry mate, only just picked this one up. We dont mind being put into the last straw situation because it helps us get to where we need to be.

As for the plants, turning purple is a phenotype and environment thing mate. Mine did have some colour to them, but the flavour was much sweeter than citrus, a bit both actually. Very nice IMO.

If anyone can PM me the address, can I please get some cheese x granola funk #6 put aside. Cash and info will be sent today. Thanks!

ill get pics up in a bit, im growing out the smile &smile also the smile &kosher tangie, they look really similar, think the kosher cross may be a bit more branchy.

Just sent in some fresh seed packs guys, this is a F2 cross made this year packs of 10 regular seeds have been sent in today. 'Juju' African lineage of Durban poison / Swazi early flowering outdoor variety which was crossed with an Auto original  blueberry male and then selected and recrossed with itself. 

Expect dense frosty nuggets of fruit spicy uplifting highs and ideal muscle relaxant. Finished outside late August / beginning of September. Good yielding and branching structure i suggest topping early and applying half strength nutes as it's quite sensitive but also great mould resistance and yielding.

Would love to see how it does indoors also as I've always had them outdoors to acclimatise the lineage. 

Hope you enjoy. Can send more in if need be @Joolz just let me know when recieved.. cheers 

large.IMG_7886.JPG

Edited by Theapexhighcollective
  • Like 20

Subs in the post today! if possible, pls stick my name on some purple blues x cherry puff og and psychosis x psychosister :) really excited for these ones! 

@TheapexhighcollectiveInteresting. What sort of indoor flowering time would you imagine? Good to see a collective donating to the subbies too. Think I'll grab some of these with my next subscription.

Edited by Snowziff