*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@buddy13

Usually I would just pop them mate and take them down when I rekon they`re done However with these theres a haze in the make up and my flowering tent "usually" has a maximum time of 10 weeks,so don`t want to take them early if you get what I mean.

Tenchie.

• Like 1

lol

Same here @buddy13 infact I have beans from @GreenVision last drop still and some smile left too,not forgetting @Vicfirth12 cooking too.

Empty veg tent at the mo,sweets and biscuits in the flower tent.

So decided that 2018 will be subbie grows for me,just not decided on what to start with.

Looking forward to seeing what I get tho.

Tenchie.

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Tenchie said:

can you give me a rough flowering period please.

Yh bout this much   ...                           ....

Sorry mate..:bag: One of those sarcastic moods on today. 

The KS mother used for the hack is the one I am flowering right now, this is her at 7 weeks.

large.DSC_0210.JPG.e09f780e520715a9db08e

Very fast flowering genotype. And the male SSH used in the cross was actually the first to show flowers in that crop when I chose him. I know its not a direct answer mate, but as an educated guess I would say 10 weeks at the very most. I think its safe to say you find any long "Hazy" flowering times in the cross.

GV.

• Like 2

Just whilst I'm here in the Subbie seeds section. The new hacks are truly under way, the plants are under 12/12 now and have a 1.2 to themselves. I have a male Malibu Pie in there with a clone of my KS mum (one above) and 2 cuts of the Malibu pie female that really was a lovely smoke. 

So as long as I don't get kicked out of this house before their due time I will have Malibu Pie F2 and KillerSkunk x Malibu Pie.... KillerPIE!

Apologies once again for the lateness as I know a few folks were hoping for the F2's sooner. I have not forgot, I'm on it like super sonic. :oldtoker:

GV.

• Like 15

I got some subbie bean through today too. I messed up a bit though because I confused Joolz by changing a couple of selections mid process and ended up with bhangi Haze F2s instead of the Smile x Kosher Tangie. Totally my fault though and very much first world problems as I wanted some Bhangi Haze anyway. I'll just stuff some dick pics in an envelope alongside some currency and resub for the SmilexTangie and some of Greenie's goodies.

I'd actually assumed your pip plans would be on hold given your housing stuff @greenvision fair play for soldiering through mate. How're things looking on the new house front? Good hopefully!

13 hours ago, Snowziff said:

How're things looking on the new house front? Good hopefully!

The thing is mate, we want to try and get a house through the council. We have never had one before, but the prices of private rent are getting out of hand for us. 

This means we need to physically be kicked out. And seeing as the people trying to get the house back have not even filed a court appearance yet I would say I'm OK to get these done before the big day. Well, its the current plan of action anyway.

• Like 3

Hey there, I got my subscribers’  Smile around six months or so ago and right now I just wanted to say thanks! As a novice medicinal grower I enjoyed more success at this early stage than I expected or perhaps deserved ;-) Despite having to shut my little operation down a week or two early (note to self: buy fan) my yield - only tested a couple of days ago- is very, very lovely. Cheers again chaps and chapettes :-)

• Like 6