*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

great idea about seeds n perks off helping out may have to look into it as there is some tasty crosses in there.

But i do have a bit to go through always a good dilema to have i guess! keep up good work people !

• Like 3

What's the difference between the smile f2 and the smile x smile on the subbies list of seeds.  I want to try smile but I'm not sure what one is the better one to go for and could do with some advise.  

On 09/07/2017 at 4:54 PM, Eyes of redness said:

What's the difference between the smile f2 and the smile x smile on the subbies list of seeds.  I want to try smile but I'm not sure what one is the better one to go for and could do with some advise.  

I wondered that but I think they're the same thing essentially unless it's a case of the smile x smile being induced to create male sacs and then pollinate itself but if I'm right that would create feminized seeds so I doubt that's the case. I'm not sure if that's correct.

If they're both F2 (which is female and male from the same strain bread together) then the difference will be down to phenotypes of the plants being bread in both lots of beans. I kind of wish now that Icd picked up a pack of the smile x smile to compare with the Smile F2's I already have from the subby list.

Just to be clear though, I don't now shit about breading, just a couple of entry level things from reading stuff online. I'm most probably wrong. lol

Will be interesting to hear the breaders explain it. @bill cooper @swam_pi

@dannychoo

Edited by Snowziff

hi all i need me a green jacket again me thinks when i get paid. 

some of these subby beans sound cool. arnold them psychosis  x animal stompers look like fire herbs man. whoever cooked them choose well. did you take clones mate. well grown:hippy: 

i have some smile x oldtimes from about 5 years ago from a subby on here, cooked by chemist if i remember rite . has anyone grown them out ?

i did 4 but they got mixed up when my nephew potted up without me being there. lol 

7 hours ago, Eyes of redness said:

If anyone knows what smile I should go for on the subbies list can u help me out 

I'd go for a PAK x smile if it was me. Sounds awesome 

• Like 1

I'm trying to decide who is the better cook swampi or dannychoo not to knock anyone because I'm the shitest here but to try and get a good example of smile

Any advise please 

i used dannychoo seed to make smile / smile was male smile that also got on my PAK and kosher kush, im growing the smilesmile and smilekosher at the moment, they look good so far.

will much of the PAK show up in the cross if smile pollen was used?

Edited by swam_pi
  • Like 2