*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Vicfirth12 So they do. Thanks for the quick response, man! :yep: It looks very nice in their pic's too! Reeeally nice!

Have you (or anyone) grown out any of the FCxLBL x Sage? Bet there's a few intersting things coming out of those!

It's FemalexMale x Male right? Still getting to grips with how this stuff goes. :D:beer:

Got mine today and their all in soil already lol

Smottie remix from Budelaire and Bangi Haze x Blues from Madgiz..

Peace

• Like 1

is it the seeds in the list that are highlighted that are availale?

Edited by HerbalEnthusiast

@HerbalEnthusiast All the seeds in the list are available. The highlighted ones are the newest ones added. Joolz updates the post that way to make it clear what's been added each time he edits it. I assume.

they all look and sound  brilliant and look amazing to me .... if i could get mine looking just half as good i would be over the moon ... especially like the looks of that orange glue#1   WOW......

forgive me if i sound a total stump....  all these seeds on here ...  how do you get them?    are you entered into a  list and win them ....  buy them  etc .....  im new to all this  and at the moment the crops looking worse than pitifull  so  a few  of these sound ....  and look  BRILLIANT...

Thanks for  any explanation folks .....  and keep those  wonderful pics cummin .... im not jealous at all    lol ...

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Yo @vortex

you can subscribe to the site for £20 and receive a free pack of seeds of your choice or fo £100 you get a lifetime subscription and 7 packs of free seeda of your choice. Just click the manage subscriptions button ath the top right of the home page. 

Peace !

p.s. You are correct they all look great and some top genetics too.

lil d. 

• Like 2

Guest Gojitangie
On 19/07/2017 at 11:57 AM, vortex said:

they all look and sound  brilliant and look amazing to me .... if i could get mine looking just half as good i would be over the moon ... especially like the looks of that orange glue#1   WOW......

forgive me if i sound a total stump....  all these seeds on here ...  how do you get them?    are you entered into a  list and win them ....  buy them  etc .....  im new to all this  and at the moment the crops looking worse than pitifull  so  a few  of these sound ....  and look  BRILLIANT...

Thanks for  any explanation folks .....  and keep those  wonderful pics cummin .... im not jealous at all    lol ...

The orange glue is going to be awesome but best be quick, likely to go soon. Big up to @blazeee for being a very cool dude:) You might want to consider his stardawg too, very well regarded strain that's rare - to people like me at least;).

@Joolz

Hi mate is there any stardawg x granola funk left? Pls can you save me one if so. Cash on its way today. 

Many thanks

peace!

lild.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lildaveham said:

@Joolz

Hi mate is there any stardawg x granola funk left? Pls can you save me one if so. Cash on its way today. 

:yep:

• Like 2

I'd love a sticky thread to go alongside current seeds list, with strain information, links to pictures and grow diaries etc. How feasible is that? I get dazed and confused trying to pick my next subbie strain, all the information is scattered around....any way we could consolidate them or create a new information page? Pretty please!

SVS

@VikingDee

sure is man man was just gonna get the stardawg x gf but had to get the sweet tooth f2 oh and the psycho x sage....

ooops 

ahh we are lucky indeed.

All the best dude.

lil d.

• Like 1