*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

18 hours ago, northern_soul said:

I would also be very interested in the F2's from Vader & Ninja if there's enough going!!

You flowered any yet GV? Do they have an otherworldly stink?

I've smoked a little from the source whilst out in the US. Taste more than smell tbh, smells lovely but the Mailbu Pie if a flavour miracle imo.. Indica dom in effect, much more of a very nice body melting movie smoke. Ninja fruit is a stunning smoke as well but possibly the hardest to get hold of because its there one day gone the next.

I'm flowering a few now mate. Bout 2-3 weeks in so not very much to picture at the minute. But god they are pretty plants, been very homogeneous for the most part too which is a good sign. I really like the US genetics, love our own here the UK but it makes a nice change to bring in something we see less. 

• Like 9

Don't want to clog up the topic. But thought maybe a just a few pics of the Malibu Pie I am using for the hack hopefully wouldn't be taking the piss.

large.596b4a4771f3f_MP1.JPG.b22309aa30aa

large_MP2.JPG.3e1f3845b8220eba62a4fbae2f

large_MP5.JPG.c68f715493616f7aaafce100b1

Check out the leaves. Blades are so thick the larger leaves fold up on each other. Very Indica imo. The parents of Malibu pie are Key Lime Pie x Alien Rift. I want the Key Lime Pie genetics. I know the Alien Rift has a slight hazy structure, long and thin bladed leaves. So I hope the leaves are telling me the Key Lime Pie has take over the gene pool and will give me something magic. Will know a little more when aroma comes through.

large.MP3.JPG.81a9be7a8aad36c54ba99b59a7

large.MP4.JPG.00b6846fc99acca292a759077b

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 16

Gosh I wish you wouldn't take the piss with all these helpful pictures of the genetics you want to share with us. Jeeeeez!

I wonderif the male will give off any noticable traits to the Killer sk or psych.

What's the flavour like on the Malibu Pie? Is it what you might hope for/expect based on the name? Like a proper lime pie flavour? @GreenVision

I've been trying to get a grasp on what flavours come out of Disco Biscuits but for all the smoke reports etc I've not seen anyone really commit to a flavour/smell description other than it stinks and is lovely.

Well shit this will tip me over the edge so will lash out for a lifetime stubby and hope I can get a few of these GV lovelies.

Been wondering about your plans once u mentioned you had them GV.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Key4 said:

Had anybody done the  Psycho Sister x Psychosis yet?

yea i have,,  i liked it  never had pschosis to compare  but im quite a fussy old git to please ,,, fast ,large.5920931926eb8_psychobx1chop.jpglarge.596b04e0289de_july16psychosis.jpggood yeild nice flavour decent effect ,,good fertility vigour  etc ,,was impressed with  madgiz work :yep:

top pic was taken lil early at 7 weeks   bottom same cut  gettin gorillad  this year

• Like 3

@Key4

im on my second go, she's two weeks into flower  (the one on the left) she's looking a bit droopy here but after a feed tonight before lights out she had praying hands. I like her a lot. She smells pretty funky too. More so than the last ones I did. I may reveg this one. large.IMG_0702.JPG

Edited by Kiminal
Spellings
  • Like 6

@GreenVision, dude that last pic in your last post is a leaf of beauty. 

It's kind of broad and thin looks interesting.

Edited by golf.007

@Vicfirth12 I keep meaning to ask about that long bottom leaf. I've only ever heard of it in tobacco. Had no clue there was a canna strain by that name. Do you have any info on it chap?