*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

That's what's standing out to me too. Pretty sure I've left it too late now tho and I don't like asking Joolz to save stuff for me as I've already picked up a large percentage of the subby beans already. :chains:

I'll send in and try my luck. If I've missed them I'll just covet your diaries, ya twerps. :toldya:

Well my subbies arrived in a timely manner. Haven't counted what was in the rest of the vials yet but the 2 packs of blues x lsd contained 25 :) Thanks 

• Like 3

I've a Male I selected from a pack of Ocean Grown Seeds - Malibu Pie. It has opened a few sac's already, I just want to give the female a little more time to spread her wings and make a few more pistils and if all goes well I should be pollinating by next week. I have a Psychosis cut in the flower tent too, again if all goes to plan she will be getting hit with the Malibu Pie pollen as well.

Just wanted to give an heads up because as usual I wont have lots of seeds as I have to keep my hacking plants small, and I know one or two folks were interested in the Malibu Pie F2's.

I will drop a post here once they go into the fridge for a cool off to let anyone interested have a few weeks to get some funds together. Hopefully I will have a few more hacks in before xmas too.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 11

@GreenVision

Mate that is a brilliant post ! I thank you for all your efforts , heroic ! :skin_up:

@Joolz Uhm, in keeping with my obsession can I book a pack of the Malibu Pie f2 please :notworthy:

Thank you both in advance , now I'm off to do a wee jig lol

:yinyang:

I need to stay out of this thread. 

Those Malibu pie f2's sound lovely, just had a look and now I want them too. 

I want it all.

• Like 3

@Breezus Believe me mate nothing I do at UK420 needs any thanking, really is my pleasure. Just wish I could do more tbh, but there are some great hacks ahead I assure you. 

Apparently Dark Plasma is a really good representation of the Forum GSC clone, and holds a particular pheno that's almost a true likeness. So they are next in the soil tent.  There is a pic of a recent deliver I got from..... "The man overseas" as we have come to call him.. OG Seeds have some very nice genetics by all accounts.  

@Kiminal It is one of the OG Seeds strain I am lucky enough to have tried. It was absolutely fantastic. Very indica and lots of flavour. Anyone that is lucky enough to have been to the west coast will I think agree that they do have some fantastic flavours. Very different to the UK, which isn't a bad thing. 

• Like 1

@GreenVision

Mate if it were possible I'd subscribe to your subbies lol I'm sure I'm not alone when I say thanks, for some like me these genetics are nigh on impossible to get so you are in fact a Savior of sorts. Dark Plasma sounds quite lush too. I'm still waiting on the Hucklefuck  ones I ordered ... 

:yinyang:

@Breezus I promise you mate, I had to pull every single owed favour and string I could to get this lot to me. It was quite a mission, of that I can give you my word, 4 weeks of checking customs and USPS web pages almost sent me over the edge. lol 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, H4rdc0r3 said:

Could you please @ us when they are in? i would like some as well.

Cheers,H4rdc0r3.

I will try my best mate. But with my memory I cant make any promises lol .

Will take a little while but I will 100% get them in eventually. :yep:

• Like 1

@GreenVision, I know what you mean , as soon as the Huckle hits I'll be popping and hoping for a boy ! I'm also hoping they arrive because there's more genetics I want too ... best addiction I've ever had lol

@Breezus  I'm a second generation grower, it was passed to me by father in the late 90's. I'm 20 years almost into my seed collecting addiction. So I will warn you, it doesn't stop on its own. But then why the bloody hell should it, like you say its great hobby. 

Well it beats stamps anyway.

Edited by GreenVision
quote... my bad
  • Like 4

I would also be very interested in the F2's from Vader & Ninja if there's enough going!!

You flowered any yet GV? Do they have an otherworldly stink?

• Like 2

On 07/07/2017 at 0:13 AM, Snowziff said:

That's what's standing out to me too. Pretty sure I've left it too late now tho and I don't like asking Joolz to save stuff for me as I've already picked up a large percentage of the subby beans already. :chains:

I'll send in and try my luck. If I've missed them I'll just covet your diaries, ya twerps. :toldya:

On 07/07/2017 at 8:32 AM, Kiminal said:

@Snowziff

hands off!!! I'm pegging up to the post office right now!! 

8 hours ago, Kiminal said:

I need to stay out of this thread. 

Those Malibu pie f2's sound lovely, just had a look and now I want them too. 

I want it all.

Hands off! This one's mine! :nenenenene:

Nice one @GreenVision Really into trying this one.

Wish there was a way I could contribute toward a breading program. I'm not gonna be able to resist trying a few hacks but it would be nice to pool rescources and do things properly. Maybe it's time I looked at joining a club or something? I don't even know where to start tbh.

Edited by Snowziff