*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

what seeds are left i want to send mi sub off, i closed the last window but got detail written down do i need to stick that in envolope too.

what seeds are left i want to send mi sub off, i closed the last window but got detail written down do i need to stick that in envolope too.

we have stocks of all seeds previously listed and will update this thread as and when any variety runs out :)

cheers dude. quick question when i send my sub off what else do i need to stick in the envelope, do i need to print that end page off that comes up, or just my user name. sorry for dumb questions ended up closing it down as i was using the mobile.

right think ill go for the Blue x Hash Plant please, Sub been posted along with all the rest of bits and bobs. Thanks again team uk420 :rockon::smokin:

• Like 2

hi guys has anyone been to the po box this week sent subs on sat and just wondering if they reached you yet

not in rush for seeds just dont want postie spending my subs lol