*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Quick question.... are the seeds you get from subbies mostly 1 off hacks or are they bred?? just like to know as id like to get involved in the future..I get the feeling most are hacks ( no disrespect intended as that what id be doing) but dont fancy reading through all the previous posts as there are more than a few, prob take me a few days...

So im thinking, the key is to get a good male and breed him with ur fave cut?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grotbags said:

Quick question.... are the seeds you get from subbies mostly 1 off hacks or are they bred?? just like to know as id like to get involved in the future..I get the feeling most are hacks ( no disrespect intended as that what id be doing) but dont fancy reading through all the previous posts as there are more than a few, prob take me a few days...

So im thinking, the key is to get a good male and breed him with ur fave cut?

I think most are hacks but a few are breeding projects, that's the impression I get anyway, and yes a good male and a fave cut would be ideal imo. I've been trying myself without success....

• Like 1

@grotbags

"... are the seeds you get from subbies mostly 1 off hacks or are they bred?? "

I won't get into how big a row could erupt with that question :woot:

What I can say is the pedigree of most of the seeds is diaried here on UK420. 

And some of the breeder's here are world class.... 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Eyes of redness said:

Who are they just out of curiosity mate 

I think that question is to me mate?

First to my mind?

Google "oldtimer1/ot1" and settle down to some cannabis breeding history.

Makes for a great read if you follow the breadcrumbs around the web

• Like 3

Second that. 

I joined here, read about oldtimer and set about reading everything I could find, then stashed a load of his cooking lol

Yes mate it was i thought it was a good question to ask as i could go and check out there seeds. I can't see any of his seeds in the subbies list tho but I did read some where budeclaire is someone he knows so looks like I made a good choice 

• Like 1

@Eyes of redness i have just started 6 smottie remix and they all popped within 3 days of being put directly into soil. The mix of genetics sounds ace a real mixup of true uk strains i for one am very excited!! All the best!

lil d.

Edited by lildaveham

11 minutes ago, Eyes of redness said:

Yes mate it was i thought it was a good question to ask as i could go and check out there seeds. I can't see any of his seeds in the subbies list tho but I did read some where budeclaire is someone he knows so looks like I made a good choice 

You won't see any of his seeds directly but there are many of the seeds that have used his strains as starting points.

Oldtimer bred

Oldtimes

Smile

Smelly berry (my personal fav)

C3

Lot5 Evo

B-line

Feel like I'm missing one.

31 minutes ago, Eyes of redness said:

As in never see them ?

Oldtimer occasionally does a sale through the site, he's not been well of late so who knows when the next will be. Others have used his cooking in seed making.

Ok mate thanks for the information I will keep my eyes peeled thank you for the heads up.