*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Snowziff A few years back it was impossible to get a pack of stardawg. Its easier now, theres a few different cuts that have been imported and passed around, stardawgs been doing the rounds for the past year and a half or so i would say. If your looking for seeds from topdawg packs are like $200 each

That manny cut is a nice smoke. I was going to run a couple of cuts this time but I decided against it, wish I had now. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snowziff said:

Had some zkittlez the other day.

How was that mate? Been lookin at these.. 500 buckaroonies for a pack of the Zkittlez bx.... They best grow themselves, dry it's self, roll ya joint and and get ya stoned til they're ready to go again, for that price!:skin_up:

@Team Green

It's a funny one because you don't know if you got it from a decent source etc but I get why it's got the name for sure. Could have been more prominent but that may be a growers issue. Most likely is IMHO.

We must e looking at the same site. They have the water Mellon zkittlez too right? For 250?

I love a bit of flavour and this was decent but I'd want something more interesting in the effects dept. If what I got was top of the zkittlez line then it's quite over rated. It probably wasn't the best example though tbf. Looked fine and vaped fine but probably better examples around. I only got a sample off a mate. The proprietor was charging him 300+ an Oz which I'd certainly never pay. I mean I wouldn't buy at all but at those prices I'd feel like someone pushed my nuts up my pooper.

Edited by Snowziff

On 24/06/2017 at 10:48 AM, VikingDee said:

Gifted my mate a few beans when he came to visit. Below is a pic of sweet tooth f2 and golden tiger x bhangi haze getting goin in Darwin Australia lol 

looking good got start again me buy lil veg place u got going there

large.IMG_3256.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, luckyluxton777 said:

cant wait to get my beans and cutting going im doing choir  this time

Sounds like he'd probably been on the same site too, selling at that price.. They Sound brilliant tbf, but no chance at that RRP.. Wait til someone crosses it in the subbies..:george:

• Like 1

Is anyone able to tell me what budeclaires smotie remix is made up of.  Not sure if it's likely to be a sativa type hit or an Indica type hit and just wondered if anyone new 

Edited by Eyes of redness

If I've read the original threads correctly 

And I hope I have,

"

SMOTTIE REMIX 
The Parents are a random pollination/mix (info here Smottie 4-ways), so not 100% sure of what you'll get, but the parents were super tasty weed thats for sure.
Smottie is Bluecheese x Smile (using a sport of blue cheese called Hottie)
The 4 crosses grown out with 16 females and 5 males randomly pollinating in my absence.
Smottie X Uk Cheese
Smottie x Psychosis
Smottie V3b
Smottie x Smottie

There were some great diaries on Smottie Remix. Vic Firth's, Darwin and Mendel's, I think Hazy Harry did one along with a several other really good grows.
Mendel, Stoned Whale and Budelaire like this

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/313369-smottie-smile-x-blue-cheese-by-chemist-4-ways/"

• Like 3

And Smottie itself

"SMOTTIE

just a hack that Lennon has done, messing round with a Big Buddha Blue Cheese pheno (Hottie) and a Ugorg Smile.

You never know what you're gonna get with it, they vary from a fruity almost Blues, some original exodus cheesy tones with matching effect (bozz-eyed, staring at the wall, spliff gone out in your hand), some (like @@WeedIsFree Says) are very Dettol/TCP/forest fresh/cleaning product thing going on with a slightly exotic/spicy hazy-type aromas.

HOTTIE 
http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/289492-hottie/
SMILE 
http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/175737-smile/
much more indica dominant than anything I have ever released before. I made it for people who don’t have a lot of head room and would like to get an idea of what a sativa high is like. Every bit of feedback confirms the sativa spirit is dominant in this cross.

The bad thing about this cross is that it is not a big yielder.

The good things about Smile in my opinion are, is it is not couchlock, everyone that has smoked the bud says it puts a big old smile on their face every time they have a puff of it. I think this cross has a really nicely balanced and quite complex energetic up high. One tester said he thought I should to call it prozac from a seed, as it does what prozac ought to do."

• Like 4