*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Thanks @Snowziff unfortunately im not able to PM yet i dont think.

Ive been using a Granola Funk male from bodhi in a few crosses, Ive got pics of all the mothers and the father on a different site under the same username, I will have to upload them here at some point.

Granola Funk is from Bodhi and is Forum cut GSC x Wookie 15

Wookie 15 is Big buddys Lavender x Bodhis Applachia

Appalachia is Green Crack x Tres Dawg

Hers the seeds that ive made

Stardawg (manny cut) x Granola Funk #6

Cheese x Granola Funk #6

Super Orange Glue #1 (Orange Pheno) x Granola Funk #6

Super Orange Glue #5 (Sour/Glue Pheno) x Granola Funk #6

Granola Funk f2

Also got some plans to make some feminized seeds that should ready in a few months. In a couple weeks im going to try and reverse the Stardawg cut and throw some pollen over the following

Amnesia Core cut

GG4

Livers

Chem D

And a few other cuts that i hold.

I will make sure to send those seeds in once they are ready if the Stardawg is able to reverse.

• Like 9

Lovely stuff man! Might have to get some tips. I'm thinking about using some Disco biccy males to pollinate a couple of my keepers. @ickidonated some SSHxpsychosister that I've had running since I cracked them. It's a cracker of a strain. Also got a few lovely keepers I dont know the name of for sure and of course the females from the Disco biscuits. Then there's the wealth of subbie beans waiting to get popped. Some CBD strains, sour diesel, Tangie sour, the list is long. :D Soon as I get a new space sorted I'm looking to get into learning and trying a bit of breeding. I like the idea of seeing what other people do with them.

Edited by Snowziff

How are the smile f2 and the Psycho Sister x Psychosis?

grown the original smile before but obliviously those seeds are long gone. How does the smile f2 compare 

@Snowziff I would say go for it man, its always fun throwing some pollen around or f2ing some seeds that youve bought etc. I like the idea of chucking abit of pollen around incase for any reason i lose some of the mothers and am unable to get them back, also saves buying seeds in the future and its fun to give them away to friends and all that. I missed out on the SSH x psychosister and im abit disappointed i didn't grab any when i had the chance.

I was able to send the seeds out today so they should make it to UK420 in the next few days, definitely before the end of the week. I sent them to the subbies address, i hope thats alright. All the seeds are packed up in vials in bags that are labeled etc, I forgot to include my username in the package so hopefully @Joolz sees this post, so he knows who sent them in .

Heres what i sent out.

x6 packs of Stardawg x Granola Funk #6 (15 seeds each)

X6 packs of Super Orange Glue #1 (Orange Pheno) x Granola funk #6 (20 seeds each)

X8 packs of Cheese x Granola Funk #6 (20 seeds each)

X2 packs of Super Orange Glue #5 (Sour / Glue pheno)  x Granola Funk #6 (20 seeds each)

If anyone does grab any of these seeds and grows them out please tag me as im very interested to see how they turn out, unfortunately i just dont have the space at the minute to pop them all myself.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, blazeee said:

@Snowziff I would say go for it man, its always fun throwing some pollen around or f2ing some seeds that youve bought etc. I like the idea of chucking abit of pollen around incase for any reason i lose some of the mothers and am unable to get them back, also saves buying seeds in the future and its fun to give them away to friends and all that. I missed out on the SSH x psychosister and im abit disappointed i didn't grab any when i had the chance.

I was able to send the seeds out today so they should make it to UK420 in the next few days, definitely before the end of the week. I sent them to the subbies address, i hope thats alright. All the seeds are packed up in vials in bags that are labeled etc, I forgot to include my username in the package so hopefully @Joolz sees this post, so he knows who sent them in .

Heres what i sent out.

x6 packs of Stardawg x Granola Funk #6 (15 seeds each)

X6 packs of Super Orange Glue #1 (Orange Pheno) x Granola funk #6 (20 seeds each)

X8 packs of Cheese x Granola Funk #6 (20 seeds each)

X2 packs of Super Orange Glue #5 (Sour / Glue pheno)  x Granola Funk #6 (20 seeds each)

If anyone does grab any of these seeds and grows them out please tag me as im very interested to see how they turn out, unfortunately i just dont have the space at the minute to pop them all myself.

Sound like some really interesting crosses there mate! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled certainly!:yep:

Edited by Team Green
  • Like 2

subs in the post first class, 

hopefully I will be in possession of some of @madgiz  lot#5Evoxblues. Bring on the buds. :smokin: 

Oh and thanks again Uk420 for the opportunity to grow some more pro  genetics.Jj:yinyang:

@blazeee

Firstly, nice one on the subbies :bong:

Can you tell me about the Granola Funk #6 and the SOG orange pheno  please

I think I need to have these :yinyang:

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

@blazeee

Firstly, nice one on the subbies :bong:

Can you tell me about the Granola Funk #6 and the SOG orange pheno  please

I think I need to have these :yinyang:

Yeah that orange pheno sounds  amazing.... Will be interested in hearing aswell... Just saw the pics of SOG... Looks extremely impressive. 

• Like 1

Thanks @Breezus 

The Granola funk is from Bodhi, i popped the seeds last year ad found 10 females and 3 males. The smells on the females varied, but the one i kept had a strong lemon candy / menthol smell, very complex and hard to describe. The Granola funk had some of the most resinious plants i have grown. The male had a very similiar structure and smell on the stem rub as the female that i kept.

The Super Orange Glue is from Lady sativa genetics, my mate grabbed these seeds from product earth last year, i grabbed cuts of the #1 and #5 from him. The #1 (orange pheno) has the most intense orange smell and taste, seriously the taste is crazy on the inhale and exhale, shes quickly becoming one of my favourite smokes at the minute, and shes got power to her. The SOG#5 (sour/glue pheno) has none of the orange smell and taste to her, she smells like straight gas, strength wise shes one of the strongest strains that i have smoked and everyone who i have shared her with agrees.

The Cheese cut i have held for over 5 years now, i got her from a fella offline who has been growing her for  well over 10 years now. She didnt come with any names attatched, just cheese. Ive yet to try a cheese cut thats better than this one.

The stardawg is the one that goes around as the manny cut, she ticks all the boxes, finishes in 8 weeks, heavy yielder and a very strong smoke, I have nothing but good things to say about her. Ive held her for just over a year now.

Im not sure how many pics im allowed to upload in a single post, so im sorry if i end up spamming the next few posts with pics.

Super Orange Glue #1

large.1.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.4.jpglarge.5.jpglarge.6.jpg

Granola Funk #6 Male

large_gf1.jpglarge_gf2.jpglarge_gf3.jpglarge_gf4.jpg

Cheese

large.c.jpglarge_c1.jpglarge_c2.jpglarge_c3.jpg

Super Orange Glue #5

large.1.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.4.jpg

Stardawg - Manny cut

large_sd1.jpglarge_sd2.jpglarge_sd3.jpglarge_sd4.jpglarge_sd5.jpglarge_sd6.jpglarge_sd7.jpg

• Like 16

@blazeee Wow looks and sounds amazing! I think that's me sold....  What sort of flowering time do you think your are looking at with the orange pheno SOG? Cheers 

• Like 1

@blazeee

Great pics and info mate, I've already booked the SOG #1 x GF#6  so , as above, flowering time approx? 

Thanks again for the cooking mate, greatly appreciated

:yinyang:

Thanks for the kind words @MacGanja and @Breezus

I would say the SOG#1 needs to go around 8.5-9 weeks, i think i chopped her around 8.5 but she could have gone a little longer. The Granola Funk went 9-10 weeks, there were a few phenos that looked like they wanted to go 11 weeks, so i would estimate 9-10 weeks to play it safe, I imagine that cross will put out some very interesting flavours. If you guys do grab any please tag me when you grow them out as im very interested to see how they come out.

Wish you guys all the best and if youve got any more questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Guest Key4

Sounds very nice .I might finally get round to subbing for a pack of those.

That's me sold! @Joolz  any chance you could put a pack of  Super Orange Glue #1 aside for me please? Of course I will keep you in the loop @blazeee... Thanks for donating them! 

• Like 1