*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Anyone know the page for the list please off the top of their please? bout time I got some of these bangers :yep:

Edited by nudger36
Found it
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

Anyone know the page for the list please off the top of their please? bout time I got some of these bangers :yep:

Go back to announcements and there's a new section for current seeds list 

• Like 2

Ugorg#1 x Smellyberry.  

large.20170620_190237-2016x1134.jpg 

Early days yet but I got 10/10 germinate and I've saved a few beans

• Like 10

how can i enter to win three seeds  this just wat i need i live in the sticks abit got all the grow stuff mostly biobizz stuff but no cuttings or seeeds  i also got a garage with own electric supply but i am now maxed out i reallly need a hand with cuttings or seeds id even swap cupple sacks of biobizz allmix if anyone in s wales

Mate, Welcome to 420, but asking about Cuttings here is not a good move & against the forum rules.

This thread is about the seeds people have got because they have subscribed to the site. 

Seeds are readily available all over the net, even the boot sales my way are knocking them out.

You should have no difficulty in finding good value seeds. 

Best of luck

ok buddy thanks for putting me straight  just thought mite have some equment others havent got there for swap shop but neva mind thas just me stoned on world on my own 

12 hours ago, luckyluxton777 said:

ok buddy thanks for putting me straight  just thought mite have some equment others havent got there for swap shop but neva mind thas just me stoned on world on my own 

Click on a banner on the site for choice or attitude seed bank both are worth a look, or sub £20 for a pack of seeds from the current seeds list. 

• Like 1

Gifted my mate a few beans when he came to visit. Below is a pic of sweet tooth f2 and golden tiger x bhangi haze getting goin in Darwin Australia lol 

large.IMG_3256.JPG

• Like 13

I would recommend subbing rather than buying beans the choices here are top notch genetics

b.b

• Like 2

19 hours ago, VikingDee said:

Gifted my mate a few beans when he came to visit. Below is a pic of sweet tooth f2 and golden tiger x bhangi haze getting goin in Darwin Australia lol 

large.IMG_3256.JPG

Tell your mate to watch the humidity and get the fans going cyclonic as soon as possible.

my two cents

4 hours ago, Bucketboi said:

Tell your mate to watch the humidity and get the fans going cyclonic as soon as possible.

my two cents

He's done loads of grows when he was in the U.K. I've no idea what he's got planned for these plants but it doesn't look like he's prepared. It'll be interesting. I'll keep you all updated. I think it's awesome that the subbie beans have made it half way round the world lol

• Like 5

Whats the score if ive got some seeds that i want to send in? Just send them to the subbies addy with info included on each cross, or do they need to be sent to a separate addy?

• Like 2