*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Cool money sent in the morning but also dude sorry lol is Mads Bangi Haze xBlues still there too ? if is i want a pack of each put by please.

Thanks man

Peace

Forgot @Joolz lol

Edited by Happy Hippy
  • Like 1

On 12/06/2017 at 3:53 PM, Snowziff said:

@Cursed

Oh god, yeah, I see them now. 1000 for a tenner. Nice.

I'm quite taken by the ones with built in desicant now though. Particularly for long term storage anyway. They're called csp acti-vials.

You can have too much dessicant as well as too little.  An equal weight of dessicant to seed is generally recomended.

• Like 3

hi i would like to sub but dont have anuff years left to read 274 pages to catch up could i have some info on seed offers also check out my auto diary if u have time

gorrilla out

32 minutes ago, welshgorrilla said:

hi i would like to sub but dont have anuff years left to read 274 pages to catch up could i have some info on seed offers also check out my auto diary if u have time

gorrilla out

Anything on that list is probably worth a go but if I was you I'd look at vicfirths donations and magiz's cooking. Also the sweet tooth f2 is totally peng! Yes I said peng! 

• Like 2

Just now, VikingDee said:

Anything on that list is probably worth a go but if I was you I'd look at vicfirths donations and magiz's cooking. Also the sweet tooth f2 is totally peng! Yes I said peng! 

hahhahah cheers what page is the new list m8