*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Evening all 

@widowman11     she looks great, is she one of my hacks??  The shot below is the same cross somewhere around 50 to 60 days.

She turned into a lovely bit of bud, really enjoyed her.

I have some more in now that are at 4 weeks, I can't wait.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoyed mine.  

med_gallery_4078_4978_291093.jpg

I just found another photo of the bud 

med_gallery_4078_4978_173850.jpg

Edited by charas
to add another photo
  • Like 12

HI @charas I was wondering what you could tell me about the original lines of the cross, were they subbie seeds before?

im thinking of cloning a lower branch and going for the re-veg, I've one in particular that seems extra special.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, widowman11 said:

I believe she is @charas

what at a great plant lovely long colas. You did good buddy :bong:

how long does the flowering take?

Cheers, they go for between 70 to 80 days ime.

49 minutes ago, widowman11 said:

HI @charas I was wondering what you could tell me about the original lines of the cross, were they subbie seeds before?

im thinking of cloning a lower branch and going for the re-veg, I've one in particular that seems extra special.

The cross was a female old times my favorite pheno from 8 girls I had from an original pack, the male blues was from a pack of Blues that I won on this site. I selected him for his vigor, his fast growth & a quite high resin production, I had 4 to choose from& I liked him the best. 

There is some great variation in taste although they all look pretty similar faves are the Sativa leaning types with a near Blues taste.   I have a couple of Keepers, that I hope to keep for a long time. Everyone who tries them, love them & the racing Sativa high.

I am sure you will enjoy & I feel they are worth the wait, to make sure they are fully cooked. 

Enjoy :skin_up:

• Like 5

Hi mate, thanks for taking the time to explain to me. It's really makes me love it that bit more knowing the background story 

• Like 2

On 10/06/2017 at 4:10 PM, VikingDee said:

You can see the psychosis in there, what's it smell like @Lennon

@VikingDee

PsychosisXAnimalStomper A - Is giving off an extremely concentrated Pineapple smell, like a Pineapple essential oil, very strong and acidic.

PsychosisXAnimalStomper B - Is giving off a really pungent, sour/citrus smell with pine like undertones. Proper nose burner:mmmmmmm:

They both smell epic..... :smug:

• Like 5

@Sinbud I've wondered that too. There's some little tube/cylindrical vials on the two main online stores that are perfectly adequate but I've never seen the conical shaped ones there. They're just as good but I am curious to know where the conical ones come from.

3 minutes ago, Snowziff said:

@Sinbud I've wondered that too. There's some little tube/cylindrical vials on the two main online stores that are perfectly adequate but I've never seen the conical shaped ones there. They're just as good but I am curious to know where the conical ones come from.

search 'microcentrifuge' tubes on ebay.

not sure thats where people are getting them but they look like the same thing to me :yep: 

• Like 2

@Cursed

Oh god, yeah, I see them now. 1000 for a tenner. Nice.

I'm quite taken by the ones with built in desicant now though. Particularly for long term storage anyway. They're called csp acti-vials.