*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Just want to say kudos to any of the guys that donate seeds, I've just ran some sweet tooth f2 and I'm really pleased with the grow, also I've planted some of vicfirth and magiz's seeds last week, really good big healthy beans. The beans themselves from all three donators looked healthier than some of the pips I've done that have come from so called top breeders. Any grower using UK420 would be a fool not to sub and get some of these genetics. Theyare amazing value for money as well as supporting this brilliant and addictive website. 

Thanks guys 

• Like 18

sorry guys where do i click for the current seeds list i cant find any pinned bit lol

Also i cant find my COTC Banner so maybe it was all a dream pmsl but that was with subbie seed btw..

Peace

Edited by Happy Hippy
  • Like 1

@Lennon

Did you grab any of the Forum x LBL x Sage ? The pics I've seen of those in his diary are stunning, I had to re sub last week to grab a pack lol

:yinyang:

@madgiz

Hey dude i was just looking at your seeds on the subby list can you tell me about the golden tiger please and what it brings to the others you crossed it with..sorry if its already been asked.

Peace

• Like 1