*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Great job @madgiz dropped 5 into a paper towel last night and tonight I have 5 lovely looking tap roots on the psychosister x psychosis 

• Like 4

Bit rusty, newish website, trying to sub as per normal, am I doing it right?

Clicked the subscriber button, chosen Lifetime, added to cart, review & checkout, place order & pay, next screen has the address to send to but says: “Further acton is required from you” (guess it means send the dosh) an option to print receipt. Is that it?
Don’t I need to print a ‘ticket’, I will include the receipt anyway, it has my order number on it.

Am including a (safe) self addressed small jiffy with a 1st Large stamp along with preference list.
Mouth watering choices, thx all the donors.:clapping:

Apols if missing the obvious.

atb Mcgarret

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mcgarret said:

Bit rusty, newish website, trying to sub as per normal, am I doing it right?

Clicked the subscriber button, chosen Lifetime, added to cart, review & checkout, place order & pay, next screen has the address to send to but says: “Further acton is required from you” (guess it means send the dosh) an option to print receipt. Is that it?
Don’t I need to print a ‘ticket’, I will include the receipt anyway, it has my order number on it.

Am including a (safe) self addressed small jiffy with a 1st Large stamp along with preference list.
Mouth watering choices, thx all the donors.:clapping:

Apols if missing the obvious.

atb Mcgarret

Hi mate

No need to send a jiffy and stamp, we take care of that bit

you just need to include a note with your safe addy, order no and seed choice :yinyang:

• Like 3

Hi Joolz, what kind of note? Musical?

Think I read it wrong first time, must mean a note with your safe addy, order no and seed choice on said note, derrr, aplos for being too literal:russian:

Thx again m8.

Thx also for the p&p.

Edited by Mcgarret
Gratitude due
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, NiceCuppaTea4Me said:

Great job @madgiz dropped 5 into a paper towel last night and tonight I have 5 lovely looking tap roots on the psychosister x psychosis 

Oh be prepared for the magic man's cooking :stoned: oh yes indeedy :yes: 

• Like 3

@Joolz Beans arrived today, very nice indeed.
Very impressed with the quick turnaround too, less than 24 hours, thank you very much mate.

Also thanks to the following for sending them in: @bill cooper @Budelaire @Vicfirth12 cheers guys.

Now i need to decide which to do next.

All the best
BF

• Like 4

large.5920931926eb8_psychobx1chop.jpg

psychosis  bx1 by madgiz ,,,,,5 beans planted 4 up within days 1 a week later after  a month the late starter was around 3 eweks instead of 1 behind and was culled  out of the final 4 all healthy vigourous  but only one female here she is at around 7 weeks ,,,,,,pollen was collected from one male 

• Like 12

Hey guys, I'm looking for some info on some crosses Highgrower put on the subby list. He's been plenty helpful in the past so I don't want to bug him for info again. Did anyone do a run of the C3 crosses he did? I remember him saying one in particular was pretty good and I think (IIRC) it might have been te C3A x (C3x UK Cheese) but it's entirely possibe it was the C3B x (C3 x UK Cheese). :D I don't have the PM anymore to check up. Do any of you guys have any info or pics to throw up, pretty please? :in_love:

Edited by Snowziff

PsychosisXAnimalStompers at day 42 :B):

B

large.IMG_8566.JPG

large.IMG_8562.JPG

A

large.IMG_8608.JPG

large.IMG_8605.JPG

large.IMG_8590.JPG

Gonna be big yeilders these 2 phenos..... :smug:

• Like 14