*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Looks great HG, can't wait to grow out some of these! Done a bit of reading in main lining last night and fancy a go at it, I'll start s diary when I do..

Thanks!

been looking into mainlining its similar to the way i do mine apart from i super crop them till i get the shape and branches then chop what i dont need always end up with 8 branches that look great. well worth looking into.

Guest Kipper420

eyup lads just a quick one. How long does a subscription take to process? I sent the stuff off on Saturday? I'm getting a bit para its not reached you!

eyup lads just a quick one. How long does a subscription take to process? I sent the stuff off on Saturday? I'm getting a bit para its not reached you!

It depends how often they get to the p.o box etc mate. I got mine through yesterday and posted it around a week ago. Got an acknowledgement around 4 days after posting.

Guest DarkStuff

Dont know if anyone else has any, but i thought id show the smottie x mango x ssh another member gifted to me as seeds, when the pigs took my stash

She is in soil, under 400w hps, week 5 flower, been on 12/12 from the off....

She is covered in trichs, so ive taken a cut :)

Enjoy!

SW

• Like 4

Goin thru my junk drawer this morning lookin for my smottie seeds guess what I found.....

The bloody envelope containing my £15 to buy the magic beens!!! :doh:

What a numpty :rofl:

In the post this afternoon

Honestly

....Drops :yinyang::rofl:

• Like 1

Still got some Smottie left Joolz? If so would you keep me a pack if I get the £15 in the post int the next few days please mate?

Goin thru my junk drawer this morning lookin for my smottie seeds guess what I found.....

The bloody envelope containing my £15 to buy the magic beens!!! :doh:

What a numpty :rofl:

In the post this afternoon

Honestly

....Drops :yinyang::rofl:

i know this feeling took me 2weeks to remember to buy bloody stamps finally sent it off saturday lol

• Like 1

what seeds are left i want to send mi sub off, i closed the last window but got detail written down do i need to stick that in envolope too.