*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

10 hours ago, madgiz said:

@VikingDee Worst case scenario if left unchecked 2.5 to 3 x stretch but it is all quite manageable with good training..

I can handle that then. Expected some crazy sativa tree 

• 2 weeks later...

@bill cooper , hi would you be so kind in informing me of the stretch on the sweet tooth f2. I currently have two ladies starting to reach my scrog net.  My original plan was to fill the net then flip but have just read that dj shorts blueberry is a stretchy indica.  My head room is very limited so if it's a stretch I would flip soon and fill the net with stretch. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I'm very much looking forward to flowering these plants.

Golf.

All right @golf.007, I would expect them to double in the stretch at the most, they are not big stretchers in my experience. Hope you enjoy them. :yep:

PsychosisXAnimalStomper by @Vicfirth12

Day 30

large.IMG_7935.JPG

Just been potted up into there finals......Just letting them settle, then I'll be tying them down :naughty:

Cracked 5 beans.......Ended up with four girls and one boy, can't be bad :)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Lennon said:

PsychosisXAnimalStomper by @Vicfirth12

Day 30

large.IMG_7935.JPG

Just been potted up into there finals......Just letting them settle, then I'll be tying them down :naughty:

Cracked 5 beans.......Ended up with four girls and one boy, can't be bad :)

These are next on my list to pop , great looking girls mate :yinyang:

On 20/03/2017 at 6:23 AM, madgiz said:

@VikingDee Worst case scenario if left unchecked 2.5 to 3 x stretch but it is all quite manageable with good training..

oh not much more than oldtimes , or much more than sssdh maybe ?

i was expecting a bit more than that . i had a ammo haze cross that streched at least 3x times.

First time subscriber. Tried clicking the link in the seeds list but not working. Can someone pm the address please 

4 hours ago, wallydistemper said:

First time subscriber. Tried clicking the link in the seeds list but not working. Can someone pm the address please 

Me to please:)

Smellyberry x Sweet tooth sounds nice. I am going to be running Sweet tooth F2 in the autumn. I can't wait to pop some of my subbie seeds, Smottie Remix, Smile F2 will be in there too. 

I have only really grown commercially available strains before so it's nice to be able to try some more underground strains created by some of the members on here.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1