*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

23 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Going to still be some time mate. Things are a bit hectic in the Grow room atm. 

No worries mate, didn't want the idea lost in the thread. Many thanks GV for all  your efforts :notworthy:

Edited by Breezus
Fat fingers

Subscription time!

Just found the latest seed list I think on pg 258. Can someone confirm?

Also need the address is someone can PM me pls?

@Joolzif I pay double do I get double seeds?

50 minutes ago, Ogami-itto said:

Subscription time!

Just found the latest seed list I think on pg 258. Can someone confirm?

Also need the address is someone can PM me pls?

@Joolzif I pay double do I get double seeds?

Permanent list is pinned in announcements :yep:

Cheers @Breezus. Found it. Way too much choice compared to last year! So do we only get one pack of one variety this time or do we get to choose, pick'n'mix stylee like before?

You can sub for multiple years and get multiple packs. 20 quid per year. Lifetime sub is 100 quid and you get 7 packs of your choice.

Just wanted to say how chuffed I am with the sweet tooth f2's so far, it's only early days but they went in after my other seeds, and they've caught up in no time even surpassing some of their rivals. Not one plant is a runt out of 8. Just proves what good genetics you can get from the guys on here. Can't wait to see how the chosen girls come out. 

• Like 8

@VikingDee those Sweet tooths sound spot on dude, I have some of those and will be giving them a run in the Autumn. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

On 24/01/2017 at 8:39 PM, bill cooper said:

Just read  Joolz saying the Sweet Tooth F2,s are all gone , i will send some more in about a month from now when i'm sending in some other seeds   if anyone still wants them :spliff:

Erm... bumpety bump :yes:

I was lucky as I think I got one of the last packs there were.

I am about to flower some cuttings of various strains then shut down for the summer but will be starting off in the Autumn with a nice selection of Subbie strains, the only dilemma I have is which ones do I do. 

Maybe I will plant 3 of each strain which will be 21 plants, hopefully get around 9 females to flower out.

4 hours ago, Breezus said:

Erm... bumpety bump :yes:

I'll post them this weekend but there won,t be a lot of them, unfortunately, and i'll also send in a few other crosses and a few packs of some untested stuff as well :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, bill cooper said:

I'll post them this weekend but there won,t be a lot of them, unfortunately, and i'll also send in a few other crosses and a few packs of some untested stuff as well :)

@bill cooper you are a star :notworthy: , @Joolz can I book the sweet tooth f2's 1 pack , subs on the way :yes:

PS @bill cooper are any of the others smellyberry crosses by chance ?? :dev:

Thank you 

Breezus

Edited by Breezus