*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

9 hours ago, mr_git said:

Hi,  I'm awaiting some eelhelmet seeds :)

would anyone know, Am I right in assuming they are all regulars, so there will be males and females?

They are regs mate. What did you go for and what Lat are you at ?

• Like 1

There's some decent plants in those. They finish mid September to mid October going by last year's.  Keep an eye out for late males and you will have some nice bud come the end of the season. 

Good luck mate :)

• Like 7

Thanks @Budelaire that's quite a résumé, they're all top strains in that lot, really wouldn't mind taking a chance with them and seeing who shows up :D The blue cheese I had going a while back was quite special I was a twat to let it go....hopefully I might get a taste of that with these.

@Vicfirth12 nice looking plants there thanks for the pics. I would bend your ear on growing specs but as I just learned it's gonna be a bit random. Even so, if they were to turn out like that I'd be very happy :yep:

• Like 1

@ joolz like tenchie if you have the following avaliable can I have a pack of

x 1  Psycho Sister x Psychosis  (Madgiz)

x1 Smottie Remix  (Budelaire)

x1 Psychosis x Animal stomper (Vicfirth)

and also a pack of

the old times x amnesia as hopefully this will be a uppy type high?

If I send a £100 in can i keep three packets in the bank and then when some new ones come in use it to get those ?

• Like 4

On 25/02/2017 at 0:32 PM, nib dennab said:

@ joolz like tenchie if you have the following avaliable can I have a pack of

x 1  Psycho Sister x Psychosis  (Madgiz)

x1 Smottie Remix  (Budelaire)

x1 Psychosis x Animal stomper (Vicfirth)

and also a pack of

the old times x amnesia as hopefully this will be a uppy type high?

If I send a £100 in can i keep three packets in the bank and then when some new ones come in use it to get those ?

I like this idea too. I'd considered it in the past. Bare in mind p&p cost though. Maybe it's worth sending in an extra couple of quid to cover the second package. :)

STUPID QUESTION ALERT

how do I subscribe? do I send £20 in an envelope with a large first class stamp on with my safe address and what seeds I want and my name (kc stoner) inside and do I also need to send a return envelope with large first class stamp and baggy for seeds. just wanted to clarify before I no doubt cock it up

@kc stoner

On 10/09/2016 at 0:08 PM, Joolz said:

From now on you'll just need to send payment in a normal envelope along with a note with your username and free seed choice, we'll supply the return padded envelope and cover the return postage

• Like 5

Can someone pm me the  address  please, cheers  :yep: pm received within seconds, nice one :yep: :spliff:

Edited by bill cooper

On 24/01/2017 at 0:52 PM, GreenVision said:

Will do my best folks. I'll try to remember the page number. But the pollination of the Re-Dub Disco took place this weekend. And will continue till Friday. 

So it really will be 6 weeks until they are ready.

I'm trying to squeeze a couple of different hacks into the same time frame. Not an easy task for avg grower it turns out. :headpain:

Erm.... bump :naughty:

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

Erm.... bump :naughty:

Going to still be some time mate. Things are a bit hectic in the Grow room atm. 

• Like 1