*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

@Chester Copperpot  yes Hottie the mum is an old Blue Cheese, Smottie is Smile x Hottie.  

So I had maybe 8-10 various plants from Smottie Originals, Psycottie, Original Cheese x Smottie and Smottie V3b. 

These were grown along side cuts of Psycosis, UK Cheese, Livers and Casey Jones. 

Some of the four Smottie crosses bred by @chemist where males that slipped the net as I was rushing as going away for a month.  Left them in the hands of another, who ragged the males out further pollinating everything.  5 bulbs worth of plants, they was quality plants, massive through veg, top work from @Lennon and Chemist on them. 

So the Remix seeds are due to a few males from whatever smottie cross, basically pollinated every female so these Remix seeds could be anything.  

Absolutely no work or thought went into their creation but solid genetics involved and worth looking through.  I've not seen any freaks out of them, the variation involved should yield you a fair few keepers from a fair amount. 

Good luck. 

B. 

• Like 12

@Chester Copperpot i have a diary knocking around somewhere, I can't find it right now but I'll try to when I'm on a desktop. Here are a few pictures of a Smottie Remix from that grow. I had 9 females, lots of variation but they were all great.

gallery_71525_7745_99003.jpggallery_71525_7745_71333.jpg

• Like 19

Guest StonerCol
On 04/02/2017 at 3:05 PM, Joolz said:

can whoever sent in subs this week and requested smile f2 but forgot to include a username or a return address please get in touch :)

It was me, honest guv it was me.....:P

(OK it wasn't me...but who'd be so silly as to forget the most important bit of info....plonkers) lol

27 minutes ago, StonerCol said:

It was me, honest guv it was me.....:P

(OK it wasn't me...but who'd be so silly as to forget the most important bit of info....plonkers) lol

Last time I sent my subs in,there was a brown jiffy bag behind the door 2 days later,I thought wow that was quick,hold on a minute here,I recognize that writing,only posted them to myself!

Tenchie.

• Like 24

41 minutes ago, StonerCol said:

Can you please explain what P1 plants are,  @madgiz

Sure..

P (1) Parental generation.

F1  First filial generation.

F2 Second filial generation

and so on...

• Like 7

Hi,  I'm awaiting some eelhelmet seeds :)

would anyone know, Am I right in assuming they are all regulars, so there will be males and females?

• Like 1

Guest StonerCol
3 minutes ago, mr_git said:

Hi,  I'm awaiting some eelhelmet seeds :)

would anyone know, Am I right in assuming they are all regulars, so there will be males and females?

I  believe if they are anything other than regs it will say so on the list that @Joolz puts together.

@Joolz

Thanks chief for the quick delivery,all landed safe & sound  :yep:

@madgiz  @Budelaire  @Vicfirth

Thanks guys for your time & effort put into your cooking,look forward to these in the future.

Special thanks for the extra bonus (silver ak x animal stomper) very much appreciated.

Tenchie.

• Like 5