*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

On 04/02/2017 at 5:51 PM, Snowziff said:

@JoolzCan I make a suggestion. For this thread.....

...if possible would it be worthwhile to pin the seed list to the top of the thread/every page like the COTC thread? Maybe include a little blurb on subbing methods too. Would probably save you answering loads of PM. Just a thought like. :)

Good idea...or could edit the OP with the new list and info. I am very tempted this month. Some nice sounding stuff there. :)

Guest Gojitangie

Golden Tiger...bloody hell! Mate gave me the tiniest over dried bud of a 14 weeker, it's something else. @madgiz has a number of crosses on the subbys list - what did you think Madgiz? Find a fave pheno, how long did it take and how do you find the strength?

If you have a high tolerance or want to be battered, this is it. First go to be fair so perhaps a bit of an overreaction to something very different to the usual but blimey it's not one that you can go to work on!

The Mum I used in the Golden Tiger f2's is a 16 weeker and yes was a favourite pheno and depending on how you define strong then again yes it is very strong.. If you are used to heavy hitting Indica's sledge hammering you into oblivion then you might not think it that strong but for an uppy Sativa with a lot of character then it is blinding and what I like to describe as party weed..

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 8

Found a score today :-) its on its way to you, looking forward to giving PsychoSister x Psychosis a whirl as soon as the Flowerbomb Kush is done :-) Any particular things i should watch out for with this one (apart from the floor when it puts me there) @madgiz ?

Is this available to all members? Even recently joined ones? :o

If so, how many beans do you get on a £20 sub and on a £100 sub?

Thanks!

Edited by BuD_DizZLe

@BuD_DizZLe Any member can subscribe to the site and along with an annual subscription you will receive 1 packet of seeds (min 10)of your choice and for a lifetime subscription you will receive 7 packets..

• Like 6

On 10/02/2017 at 8:20 AM, mrmashup said:

Hi guys. I'd like to subscribe for the year. What's the latest seed list? Thanks

Page 258 of this thread mate :oldtoker:

@Joolz

Good morning chief,

If in stock could you please reserve these for me.

x 1  Psycho Sister x Psychosis  (Madgiz)

x1 Smottie Remix  (Budelaire)

x1 Psychosis x Animal stomper (Vicfirth)

And could some kind soul pm me the address again please.

Thanks.

Tenchie.

• Like 3

I've had another subs payment arrive with no username or choice of seeds included

there is a return address though, if its yours please get in touch so that I can upgrade your account

• Like 2