*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

2 hours ago, nib dennab said:

Hello fellow smokers im new to this game but have just ordered all me kit and am awaiting a delivery.  next up I better get some beans and from what ive read it makes sence to subscribe to this offer, im a little bit confussed as to how it all works ive had a look at the list of things avaliable and its vast.  do I need to pick what I want from the list of whats currently avaliable or do you just send you money in and let them put together a little selction?

thanks for any replys answering me question

nib dennab

Just send in your money with a note with your username and seed selection 

Find the most up-to-date list there is, and write down your choice with your payment :). 1 pack for £20 (year membership), 7 packs for £100 (lifetime membership)

can whoever sent in subs this week and requested smile f2 but forgot to include a username or a return address please get in touch :)

• Like 3

I dont no what to pick from the list.  is there anything on there that I should pay particular interest to, im sure some are better then others but I dont know what ones they are.  does anyone know?

Edited by nib dennab

@JoolzCan I make a suggestion. For this thread.....

...if possible would it be worthwhile to pin the seed list to the top of the thread/every page like the COTC thread? Maybe include a little blurb on subbing methods too. Would probably save you answering loads of PM. Just a thought like. :)

@Snowziff Good idea, i come in here drunk wi a twenty burning a hole but can never be arsed scrolling back gods knows how many pages.....

Ive a spare 20 now, fuck ive even an envelope and a stamp, so to any knowledgeable there whats a short (Or at likes bondage) indica that an idiot can grow?

Ive already eaten so the 20 is spare till i need more alcohol tomorrow, if i can get that 20 into a stuck down envelope tonight you'll save me a hangover on Monday :-)

Edited by Mr Wendle
  • Like 1

Guest Gojitangie

Joolz, please put me down for 1 Vic's ak x animal stomper, mail you tomorrow. Sat down and had a long think, decided I needed seeds and an island outside of any legal jurisdiction to grow them on.

Thought I would start with the island but stubbed my toe this morning meaning I cannot get up to the island brokers, will start with the seeds instead.

If they sell out of appropriate islands by tomorrow will give the beans to my grow buddy so still a worthwhile purchase.

Edited by Gojitangie
Fuckwittery

15 hours ago, marcjuna said:

@nib dennabWhat type of smoke do you like? 

all im use to is street weed, ive never had something that makes me feel locked to the couch and i do quite like the idea of that just to experience it, ive also never brought anything of the street that makes me want to have a nap and i quite like the idea of a sleep inducing effect so that i can get to bed earlier on a school night,  on the other hand i like the idea of something that will give me focus and make me feel good inside.

thats probably of no use.

maybee i should ask what everyone else has been going for and just go for the most popular pick?

Guest Gojitangie
1 hour ago, nib dennab said:

all im use to is street weed, ive never had something that makes me feel locked to the couch and i do quite like the idea of that just to experience it, ive also never brought anything of the street that makes me want to have a nap and i quite like the idea of a sleep inducing effect so that i can get to bed earlier on a school night,  on the other hand i like the idea of something that will give me focus and make me feel good inside.

thats probably of no use.

maybee i should ask what everyone else has been going for and just go for the most popular pick?

Bed early on a school night? Hope youre a parent or school teacher or student who refers to Uni as school....if youre still at school, just say no! 

nib dennab | banned bin

unusual name that lol:unsure:

22 hours ago, Snowziff said:

@JoolzCan I make a suggestion. For this thread.....

...if possible would it be worthwhile to pin the seed list to the top of the thread/every page like the COTC thread? Maybe include a little blurb on subbing methods too. Would probably save you answering loads of PM. Just a thought like. :)

Or even put it in the GrowFAQ under "what seed would members recommend" and  link to it.

e2: suppose that might look a bit tacky unless it was worded very well.

Edited by Bird