*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Oh man, I'm still waiting for my latest subbies to arrive and now more choices... will UK420 be tax deductible when it's legal lol

There goes another 20 next week , I'm so weak 

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

Oh man, I'm still waiting for my latest subbies to arrive and now more choices... will UK420 be tax deductible when it's legal lol

There goes another 20 next week , I'm so weak 

Not sure I'd call you weak mate.

Maybe just a little weedy.

thank you uk420 my subby oldtimes x blues are getting the chop on Monday they are by far the best plants ive grown so a big thank you to charas for the cooking they are amazing any one who is thinking about subscribing get it done best 20 pound I have ever spent thank you so much to every one involved with uk 420

• Like 10

i agree the oldtimes/blues was a goodun .

i grew out 2 of these lately both looked sativa dom and stretched a fair bit .

both in growth were samey im smells . one grew huge colourful buds and i got just over  3oz in a 6.5 ltr pot

the other was tighter buds only got 54 g rams off her i say only  because she was about 34 g lighter that the other one .

both smokes are very sativa mind racing and it glues you to the sofa not in couchlock but in mindlock as thoughts race through at a fast rate .

i love this type of weed its totally amazing when mixed with gg#4 in a spliff a full spectrum blast .

good show @charas

• Like 1

all three of my girls got tall 2 have buds as fat as my fist all over them and the smell is just out of this world the other one has got an aroma ive not come across before she got very tall

• Like 1

very sativa in looks both looked like sexy sativas very elegant untill they start flowering where the buds get huge and have  a fruity/something i cant put my finger on smell .

every now and again i get a strange whiff of a kinda cats piss smell then i goes . not off putting like full on cat piss sort of fruity cat piss. yummie

Some SilverAK buds. This is the mother used in the cross that has been sent in. Fermented grape haze aroma and flavour. Knockout smoke if over done.

large.IMG_6805.jpg

• Like 15

7 hours ago, ollie007 said:

Got any pics @catfish @#soulmate

I didnt take any but  i can muster up one of a bud tomorrow when i find my camera .

Hello fellow smokers im new to this game but have just ordered all me kit and am awaiting a delivery.  next up I better get some beans and from what ive read it makes sence to subscribe to this offer, im a little bit confussed as to how it all works ive had a look at the list of things avaliable and its vast.  do I need to pick what I want from the list of whats currently avaliable or do you just send you money in and let them put together a little selction?

thanks for any replys answering me question

nib dennab

Edited by nib dennab
spelling of name
  • Like 1