*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Think I have to get some of the Golden tiger f2s. Never tried a pure banging sativa. 

Edited by berniebhoy
  • Like 1

On 25/01/2017 at 0:06 PM, Gojitangie said:

Cor blimey! Is indeed a lot going on there :) I was going to ask what you thought of it but given your using it to breed with you must rate it! It sounds too good to miss, but then thats it,  absolutely last one for awhile! Going to have stay away from this thread but i cant ;)

Honestly, it's a love hate relationship. 

She smells amazing, like fermented grape haze. The flowers are very tasty. Haze dominant flavour with a truly dirty kush undertone. The oil it makes on the other hand is awful. It flips it flavour domiance and its rank, I feel like I've rimmed the plant. 

Trying to keep her under 20 hours of light with ristricted roots makes her react like poppeye's misses having a panic attack. 

I'm flowering the mother out but I have a sage male lined up to match up with her. 

Edited by Vicfirth12
  • Like 1

For anyone interested I ran a couple of beans from the Pink panther x (C3xcheese) and got some bud that has the maddest smell. It's kind of like the old star wars stickers used to smell. I believe they were made by Panini. It's quite a nostalgic smell for me so a great little find. Behind the chemical sticker glue smell is a really high sweet note and it's really something new to me. The plant grows really dense club shaped tops that get a bit less dense during final days and through to chop/cure. I've run it three times and the first two times the bud had this light high that isn't for everyone. I'd describe it as crisp I guess. It didn't give you that heaviness behind the eyes and I liked I for that. Although I did notice heavy weed hangovers. Oddly though, this most recent one has come out looking and smelling just the same (all cloned from the first run so totally same pheno) but it's blowing my socks off. I can't work out why. No change in method and all the other strains grown alongside it have been consistant in characteristics. It's silly but I'm disappointed it's so strong. On a plus side though, the weed hangover isn't there. :D It's probably just me. Either way, just thought I'd share, seeing as they're still available on the subby list and the bud is so different in smell and flavour to anything else I tried so far.

6 minutes ago, Snowziff said:

For anyone interested I ran a couple of beans from the Pink panther x (C3xcheese) and got some bud that has the maddest smell. It's kind of like the old star wars stickers used to smell. I believe they were made by Panini. It's quite a nostalgic smell for me so a great little find. Behind the chemical sticker glue smell is a really high sweet note and it's really something new to me. The plant grows really dense club shaped tops that get a bit less dense during final days and through to chop/cure. I've run it three times and the first two times the bud had this light high that isn't for everyone. I'd describe it as crisp I guess. It didn't give you that heaviness behind the eyes and I liked I for that. Although I did notice heavy weed hangovers. Oddly though, this most recent one has come out looking and smelling just the same (all cloned from the first run so totally same pheno) but it's blowing my socks off. I can't work out why. No change in method and all the other strains grown alongside it have been consistant in characteristics. It's silly but I'm disappointed it's so strong. On a plus side though, the weed hangover isn't there. :D It's probably just me. Either way, just thought I'd share, seeing as they're still available on the subby list and the bud is so different in smell and flavour to anything else I tried so far.

Sounds nice, did you harvest them at different weeks? 

1 minute ago, nudger36 said:

Sounds nice, did you harvest them at different weeks? 

Yes. The first 2 runs went 9 weeks and the 3rd most recent run was bang on 8 weeks. That's the only difference. Oddly though, you'd think the first two runs would be 'stronger' if anything. Given that they went longer. Right?

4 hours ago, catfish said:

not always the case smile doesnt get stronger the longer you leave it.

but the so called "grassy pheno" comes alive after a years cure ime so don't bin it.

• Like 1

Cannabinoids can change a great deal within a week, sounds like ya could have found the strains sweet spot at 8 weeks, sounds really nice.

Edited by nudger36

Guest Gojitangie
22 hours ago, Vicfirth12 said:

Honestly, it's a love hate relationship. 

She smells amazing, like fermented grape haze. The flowers are very tasty. Haze dominant flavour with a truly dirty kush undertone. The oil it makes on the other hand is awful. It flips it flavour domiance and its rank, I feel like I've rimmed the plant. 

Trying to keep her under 20 hours of light with ristricted roots makes her react like poppeye's misses having a panic attack. 

I'm flowering the mother out but I have a sage male lined up to match up with her. 

Rimmed the plant;) Hilarious! I can just imagine Olive as well, she werent a buxom lass;)

12 hours ago, catfish said:

also how can you leave weed for a year ?

I've run out of my own weed now, but the jar I finished off before Xmas had Sep 2015 on the label :yep:

:smoke:

• Like 3

Are these like members best seeds/genetics they have  produced or is it just random/experimental ? 

Are there any grow/smoke reports ? 

Peace

@Kaoticnzymes I can't speak for other seed donors but in my case the seeds I produced are from my prized females crossed with potentially my best male studs. I keep all the p1 plants so that I can repeat the crosses if they are what I am looking for and pass on the traits I aiming to try to lock down, if not then I will try again with male siblings. Obviously this is a long process so many are untested that are sent in. Out of all my males the Evo is my most tested male and brings to the genetic table favourable traits and IMO allows the female p1's to shine through whilst adding vigour to the mix. 

The cross that I have highest hopes for and fingers crossed that it is a success is the Oldimes x Amnesia because I have allsorts of back cross plans for this one..

I will start a flowering diary mid March so if you are interested then keep your eye out for it..

ATB

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 27